Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Any Thanatophobia buff coming?

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Now that Prove Thyself and Leader got a change, why not this perk?

Seriously, buff those numbers. Im kind of tired of only getting a miserable 15% debuff when I have all survivors injured. Which is 4.5 secs on healing and 12 seconds on a gen btw....

Meanwhile we have the new Prove Thyself with a 30% bonus speed on repairing when there are 4 survivors on a gen...

Im not even asking to match that 30%, make it 3 survivors hurt = 15% and 4 = 20%.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

This would be nice, still in effect after someone dies would be cool too.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

@HatCreature said:

No that not. The way Thanatophobia works right now actually discourages camping and tunneling. Would be nice to keep it that way. Instead just buffing the values would be good. But only for gen repair speed, not for healing.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@ad19970 said:

@HatCreature said:

No that not. The way Thanatophobia works right now actually discourages camping and tunneling. Would be nice to keep it that way. Instead just buffing the values would be good. But only for gen repair speed, not for healing.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, thanks. Someone mentioned that to me in a similar thread but I forgot about it. Disregard my comment.

• ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    You would think they’d buff it to counter Prove thy self
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ForeheadSurviors said:
    You would think they’d buff it to counter Prove thy self

You would think, but then you realize that we are talking about BHVR and a survivor-killer thing concerning gens which is a really sensititve topic