I had enough with Toxic SWF!

2»

Comments

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

@Crizpen said:

@DarqPhoenix said:
    why are people so whiny. literally it's the crouch button, if you actually get mad at that (and especially go out of your way to ruin their game in another match) you are extremely sad, you are playing a video game. lighten up, get your bloodpoints and move on. turn the chat off if you don't want to listen to end game chat. and also people saying crap like "how can you defend survivors" you sound like a neckbearded redditor crying bc you got beat. IT'S A VIDEO GAME. grow up and learn to have some thick skin, you're on the internet.

Let's take an example at the extreme, and maybe that will make the point. If you follow tru3ta1ent's stream, it won't take long to notice there is a particular player who always stream snipes him. Okay, that's not a huge deal, except the other guy finds tru3 in the match, and sets off every noise notification he can, in order to get the killer to focus on tru3.

Once he's done that, he'll do other things, like farming tru3 off the hook, or using healing to prevent him running away, or anything he can do to get tru3 killed and ruin his game.

After the match, the other player will offer insults and even death threats against tru3 in the post-match chat. I have no idea how many times tru3, who the Devs like enough that they've added multiple cosmetics to the game for him, has reported the guy, but it's been plenty of times over enough time that something should have been done. And yet, nothing has.

From your point of view, tru3 should grow a thicker skin and accept this sort of toxicity as just another game on the internet. On the other hand, I believe the guy either needs serious mental help, or a firm ass kicking. And if, by some random twist of fate, tru3 had the chance to take some small revenge against the guy in-game, I wouldn't blame him in the least, or call it "extremely sad."

It may be on a smaller scale, but the toxic comments I see in game come from the same state of mind. If it's butthurt people who can't stand dying, or even the disgusting sexual remarks I've seen directed at women, it's those comments and actions that are the problem, not the people who are sick of seeing it.

Where as you condone that, I have to disagree.

We all have the option to DC from a game if we dislike people harassing us. Tru3 has every right to DC from a game if it happens to him, but he has his reasons why he wouldn't. Maybe he doesnt want people calling him a quitter, maybe he wants to prove how toxic the community is, maybe he hopes people can identify those who harass him, whatever the case is. You don't have to engage with trolls in this game and it's just a freaking crouch button. You're trying to make this whole deep emotional reach with people who disagree that toxicity is in the spamming of a crouch button towards a killer by using the example of a survivor being a jackass to tru3 playing as a survivor and this is why we say that this community is whiny and dramatic.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:
    It's becoming ridiculous and I really had enough. I'm a rank 1 killer and I play with anyone and always hope that we all have fun and enjoy the game. Now everything is getting ridiculous. SWF when you play against them they always Tbag the whole game! What is the reason for Tbagging? Why the community is so toxic? The game is unfair and super hard when you play against toxic survivor with friends but when you win or lose you still get the toxic behavior.

Now I understand why Killers don't want to play against SWF and I will not against them anymore I will start to leave the lobby when they join.

You have some serious mental problems for getting angry because someone spam the crouch key .. Look for some help :)

Typical toxic survivor saying

That's all you have to say ?? you have no arguments ..? You call me toxic and that you do not know, all that arguments you say shows all your ignorance .. Typical killer main who wants to see the survivors burn

Oh, Now you play the burn survivors card? why are you trying so hard to defend survivors? most of the major dbd Youtube channels talked about this and how killers are weak even some of them are main survivors and agree that killers need buff and you are here complaining that no we don't need a buff? Go search on Youtube SWF against pro killers and you will find that 99% killers lose hardly and get bullied by survivors. The reason why survivors Tbag is that they have confidence that they will win! What makes them think like that? maybe because they know that they are overpowered? I know that most survivors know that they are indeed overpowered and some of them admit it and some don't. You are one of the guys who refuse to admit it. Go watch this video and educate yourself and defending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1fLYPme5c&t=1173s

Yeah, there's a lot of dbd youtube channels talking about how killers are weak and you take a tyde tyme video..? You remember that when the spirit go out he said she was weak ... he believes that all killers are weak except the nurse and hillbilly .. Oh and if you did not know I remind you that this is an asymmetric game, which means that both sides must be equally balanced, because if you want a safe kill go to Friday the 13th, you will win all the match as jason -_-, the worst is that if you play only the game can match you with ranks 20 .. If swf is there to use it, if campers can be used, if tunnels can be used, if ds is a perk is to use it .. Stop coming to mourn the forum because you lost a game against a swf, the forum is supposed to give ideas not to form idiotic discussions .. Have a great day.
    Oh and you serious take a video of a youtuber who thinks myers is a top tier..?

What's wrong with Tyde Tyme? I think his videos are very informative and in depth.

I dont have the post.. But if you can find it (On this forum) There was a post talking about TydeTyme.

• TheRealSlimShady
    TheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79
    edited January 2019

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:
    It's becoming ridiculous and I really had enough. I'm a rank 1 killer and I play with anyone and always hope that we all have fun and enjoy the game. Now everything is getting ridiculous. SWF when you play against them they always Tbag the whole game! What is the reason for Tbagging? Why the community is so toxic? The game is unfair and super hard when you play against toxic survivor with friends but when you win or lose you still get the toxic behavior.

Now I understand why Killers don't want to play against SWF and I will not against them anymore I will start to leave the lobby when they join.

You have some serious mental problems for getting angry because someone spam the crouch key .. Look for some help :)

That's all you have to say ?? you have no arguments ..? You call me toxic and that you do not know, all that arguments you say shows all your ignorance .. Typical killer main who wants to see the survivors burn

Oh, Now you play the burn survivors card? why are you trying so hard to defend survivors? most of the major dbd Youtube channels talked about this and how killers are weak even some of them are main survivors and agree that killers need buff and you are here complaining that no we don't need a buff? Go search on Youtube SWF against pro killers and you will find that 99% killers lose hardly and get bullied by survivors. The reason why survivors Tbag is that they have confidence that they will win! What makes them think like that? maybe because they know that they are overpowered? I know that most survivors know that they are indeed overpowered and some of them admit it and some don't. You are one of the guys who refuse to admit it. Go watch this video and educate yourself and defending.

Dont go on that road mate,the more you play the game the sooner you'll realize that SWF's aren't really a big deal,i 4k on SWF's most of the time(i'm rank 5) and i'm not good at playing killer,just average;Don't think survivors are the ones who decide if you win or not,game is unbalanced but that's not how things work lol,tbag doesn't mean they're confident that they will win,it's just nonsense and a funny way to play,don't get salty about it,once you learn how to properly play as killer these things wont be a problem

Watch Zubatlel,Scottjund,Marth88 and some other killer mains and you'll see how it's very possible to win as killer,like Scottjund once said,survivors WILL make mistake and its up to you to take advantage of these mistakes

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:
    What a shame this game is becoming survivors are literally bullying killers and the game is supposed to be fun and survivor have more power to bully the killer. Stupid logic.

Im never gonna discuss with you again. Omg.. Unistall pls..

• TheRealSlimShady

As for the toxic chat bs that survivors like to do,these things should have more control by behavior,one shouldn't say racist things or anything like that and just leave without consequence,a stupid joke towards you is ok as long as you know these things make no difference at all,but some people cross the line and behaviour should watch those things

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

Of course survivor mains dont care about t-bagging.
    But I do and I am a survivor main.

It's disrespecting the opponent, just because you are in a safe place to do so.
    Just play the game and respect each other.

• TheRealSlimShady

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@DarqPhoenix said:
    why are people so whiny. literally it's the crouch button, if you actually get mad at that (and especially go out of your way to ruin their game in another match) you are extremely sad, you are playing a video game. lighten up, get your bloodpoints and move on. turn the chat off if you don't want to listen to end game chat. and also people saying crap like "how can you defend survivors" you sound like a neckbearded redditor crying bc you got beat. IT'S A VIDEO GAME. grow up and learn to have some thick skin, you're on the internet.

Because they want to see survivors burn, they want to survivor spawn at the hook.. They complain about instaheals but Most survivors dont complain about EW3 INFINITE.., Instadown hatchets and Judith's Tombstone.. They are just crybabys and devs listen them.

a lot of hardcore survivors agree that the killers are weak but the only people who refuse to believe that is the same people who feel insecure about the way they play and they get caught easily. I see you mentioning that the killers have to insta down and whatever I bet you don't know how to play and they keep getting you this is why you defend so hard.

Rank 1 without complaining about teabags, ds, adrenaline.. Just enjoy the game and break the pallet :)

If you're rank 1 with Legion then YES,NO REASON TO COMPLAIN, lol jk

• TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

Dont go on that road mate,the more you play the game the sooner you'll realize that SWF's aren't really a big deal,i 4k on SWF's most of the time(i'm rank 5) and i'm not good at playing killer,just average;Don't think survivors are the ones who decide if you win or not,game is unbalanced but that's not how things work lol,tbag doesn't mean they're confident that they will win,it's just nonsense and a funny way to play,don't get salty about it,once you learn how to properly play as killer these things wont be a problem

Watch Zubatlel,Scottjund,Marth88 and some other killer mains and you'll see how it's very possible to win as killer,like Scottjund once said,survivors WILL make mistake and its up to you to take advantage of these mistakes

Marth88 already ditch the game because he said that the game is unbalanced and the killers are weak.

• TheWraith883

@mcNuggets said:

yeah, I don't know why any survivor will say that it's ok to tbag. No it's not.

• Arroz

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@DarqPhoenix said:

Because they want to see survivors burn, they want to survivor spawn at the hook.. They complain about instaheals but Most survivors dont complain about EW3 INFINITE.., Instadown hatchets and Judith's Tombstone.. They are just crybabys and devs listen them.

a lot of hardcore survivors agree that the killers are weak but the only people who refuse to believe that is the same people who feel insecure about the way they play and they get caught easily. I see you mentioning that the killers have to insta down and whatever I bet you don't know how to play and they keep getting you this is why you defend so hard.

Rank 1 without complaining about teabags, ds, adrenaline.. Just enjoy the game and break the pallet :)

No NO NO! XD the last game i played was with legion (I had a ritual), I really dont like to play that killer.. Not skill needed.. I like challenges I like to play with freddy He's fun for me

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@mcNuggets said:

You get triggered for a pixel? Owww, you have mental problems..

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Crizpen said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:
    You should stop being bothered by people spamming the crouch key. It's just a game...

Then survivors shouldn't be bothered when the killer tunnel or camp it's just a way of playing.

Both of those effect you in game. T-bagging actually benefits killers. Your logic is non existent

Oooohhh! I didn't realize! Teabaggers do it to help the killer! Here I thought it was intended to taunt them into doing something they may not otherwise, like following a specific survivor, or as a "Hey, I know how to press my space bar and drop a pallet! hahahaha," sort of thing. Now that I know they do it to help me, I'll be sure to thank them!

Not at all. They waste time that could be spent running away. The post after mine explained this. Read.

• TheRealSlimShady

@TheWraith883 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

Marth88 already ditch the game because he said that the game is unbalanced and the killers are weak.

And yet he slaughter them most of the time,makes no sense pal,he has the same mentality as yours,actually,you have this mentality because of him,tydetyme and other streamers,you didn't really play the game long enough to know..

• TheRealSlimShady

@Arroz said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@DarqPhoenix said:

No NO NO! XD the last game i played was with legion (I had a ritual), I really dont like to play that killer.. Not skill needed.. I like challenges I like to play with freddy He's fun for me

I know,just kidding xD

• TheRealSlimShady

@TheWraith883 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

What marth and tydetyme said makes no much sense when you see some streamers and good killers 4king almost every single match..and tbaggers and click-clicks usually are the ones that go down pretty quick,these are just the kind of survivors that watched some youtubers doing and wanted to do the same and fail,there aren't many survivors who are THAT great at looping..

• Arroz

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@mcNuggets said:

Quit being a smart-ass. You damn well what teabagging is and why people do it, don't act like you don't understand.

I dont get pissed cause survivor spam the crouch botton :)

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

Love how TydeTyme dont know how to loop and say looping is op.

• Arroz

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

Yeah, there's a lot of dbd youtube channels talking about how killers are weak and you take a tyde tyme video..? You remember that when the spirit go out he said she was weak ... he believes that all killers are weak except the nurse and hillbilly .. Oh and if you did not know I remind you that this is an asymmetric game, which means that both sides must be equally balanced, because if you want a safe kill go to Friday the 13th, you will win all the match as jason -_-, the worst is that if you play only the game can match you with ranks 20 .. If swf is there to use it, if campers can be used, if tunnels can be used, if ds is a perk is to use it .. Stop coming to mourn the forum because you lost a game against a swf, the forum is supposed to give ideas not to form idiotic discussions .. Have a great day.

What's wrong with Tyde Tyme? I think his videos are very informative and in depth.

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL
    I remember of he complain spirit was weak before it's even release LMAO
    He put leatherface over the hag LMAO
    MYERS A TOP TIER LMAOOOO! OMG.. Tyde is another killer main that says that the survivors are op, ds "is op" and He never has been able to do the skillcheck of ds .. Run in a straight line does not how to loop? He only knows how to misinform ... Ardetha is always going to be better <3 he helps me as killer watching his streams :)

• Jack11803

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@mcNuggets said:

Quit being a smart-ass. You damn well what teabagging is and why people do it, don't act like you don't understand.

Reacting or getting bothered by petty insults in person outside of a game is ridiculous as well. It’s your choice to get bothered. People hurl insults at me in real life all the time, doesn’t bother me any

• Arroz

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1fLYPme5c&amp;t=1173s

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHPJ6xGv2Pc
    Look at how he drops pallets.. 15:18 LOOK AT THAT EZ MINDGAME.. He sucks as survivor

• TheWraith883

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL
    MYERS A TOP TIER LMAOOOO! OMG.. Tyde is another killer main that says that the survivors are op, ds "is op" and He never has been able to do the skillcheck of ds .. Run in a straight line does not how to loop? He only knows how to misinform ... Ardetha is always going to be better <3 he helps me as killer watching his streams :)

You are a pure survivor that wants to defend his weak gaming skills and trying to manipulate the facts and saying killers are OP while survivors are not. You know someday when the game starts to be balanced you will not reach rank 10 or maybe 9 if you lucky. good try little survivor.

• mcNuggets

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

DS is op, saying otherwise proves ignorance.

• Arroz

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

You are a pure survivor that wants to defend his weak gaming skills and trying to manipulate the facts and saying killers are OP while survivors are not. You know someday when the game starts to be balanced you will not reach rank 10 or maybe 9 if you lucky. good try little survivor.

Uhm? That's all what you have to say..? Do not you have more arguments and resort to false arguments? all that shows all the ignorance you have :)

• Arroz

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

Yeah, that's the only survivor op perk.. But what about rancor ;)?

• mcNuggets
    edited January 2019

@Arroz said:

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

Rancor is a ######### NOED for killers.
    It's like a wasted perk slot and it tells the survivor the location of the killer for free.
    So it's a free Dark Sense for the survivor and a insta kill one survivor, if they survived until the very end and you find them within 30 seconds before all gates are opened and the survivor escapes.
    Pretty good perk so far.

You seem to have not a single idea how balancing works.

• Arroz

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

It's like a wasted perk slot and it tells the survivor the location of the killer for free.
    So it's a free Dark Sense for the survivor.

The one that seems to have no idea of ​​the balance is you, if you do not like the rancor aura reading you can use bitter murmur .. For everything you have to sacrifice a slot as the survivors make them sacrifice slots for example (BK to heal the speed of before) how many hours do you have ..? Which side do you play the most? It shows that you are the typical killer who believes that absolutely all things of the survivors are op but you forget about Judith's tombstone, Infinite EW3, Iridiscent Head, Red head's Pinky finger, Ebony Mori and 5 blinks nurse ;) .. Did you forget?

• IceD34ler
    IceD34ler Member Posts: 15
    edited January 2019

The immature behavior of some survivors is quite abundant, that's for sure. But that's with the majority of most popular games out there. (which doesn't make it right of course) Ever played DOTA2?

As a killer main I'm getting tired of this game already (and the childish behavior) and will probably wait until they readjust the balance of certain game elements. I think they should shift the survivor goal (once detected by the killer) more towards breaking line of sight instead of pallet looping over and over and over.

Right now it seems survivors are quite happy once they find a killer to take him for a walk...which is not really believable and immersive in the world of Dead by Daylight. Also giving the killer "bloodlust" (buff), giving him points for breaking pallets (buff) but disrupting the bloodlust (debuff) at the same time is a weird game design decision.

IMHO:

• reducing the amount of pallets slightly
    • reducing the time scratch marks are visible

would greatly enhance the experience for both sides. There is still a way to loop through other objects (bus, harvester, windows etc.) and this would also nerf the nurse a bit (+exhaustion time increase). Survivors could break LoS easier and could play more stealthy. But that's just my 2 cents.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

SWF usually bring items with them, so when I see I'm going against a SWF group I bring Franklin's Demise, it actually slows the game down quite a bit since they care so much about their damn flashlights

• mcNuggets

@Arroz said:

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

@mcNuggets said:

@Arroz said:

@jackmadrox said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

@Arroz said:

@TheWraith883 said:

"VERY INFORMATIVE" LOL

So it's a free Dark Sense for the survivor.

The one that seems to have no idea of ​​the balance is you, if you do not like the rancor aura reading you can use bitter murmur .. For everything you have to sacrifice a slot as the survivors make them sacrifice slots for example (BK to heal the speed of before) how many hours do you have ..? Which side do you play the most? It shows that you are the typical killer who believes that absolutely all things of the survivors are op but you forget about Judith's tombstone, Infinite EW3, Iridiscent Head, Red head's Pinky finger, Ebony Mori and 5 blinks nurse ;) .. Did you forget?

I have 1200 hours and most of them are put into playing survivor.
    But I am a decent killer too, thanks for asking.

Infinite E3 is not OP
    Tombstone is not OP.
    Iridiscent Head is situational and not OP, only nasty.
    Red head's Pinky finger is alaso not OP.

Ebony Moris are changing the game drastically and are thus considered, even by myself as OP.
    Nurse in general is also OP, even with 2 blinks.

But why are we talking about this stuff?

Rancor is NOT OP, the aura reading isn't really existant, it's just like a doctor scream and present for like 2 seconds.
    I don't get any decent info using the perk, other than that the perk is ######### in every way it can be.

Talking to you, is like talking to a child.
    You throw perks at me and act like someone who owns the game and coded all of it.

I don't even need to start a civilized conversation, doesn't get my far.
    Survivors are the power role and I as a survivor player see that clearly and abuse the ######### out of it.
    Just learn how to play and Rancor is not a problem.

I am normally playing in a 2-4 player SWF and our only problems is to stop killers from facecamping, because we just destroyed their game with the power of voice comms, looping and overpowered perks, like decisive strike.

When I began playing the game, I felt fear, but not anymroe.
    So don't come me with that #########.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019
    edited January 2019

@TheWraith883 said:

@Vietfox said:
    You should stop being bothered by people spamming the crouch key. It's just a game...

Then survivors shouldn't be bothered when the killer tunnel or camp it's just a way of playing.

you know your feeding their ego right?

• Crizpen
    Crizpen Member Posts: 129

@Jack11803 said:
    Not at all. They waste time that could be spent running away. The post after mine explained this. Read.

Like all those pro players who run after dropping a pallet, instead of waiting to see if the killer circles it or kicks it. That's when I see teabags, when they'd be stupid to keep running and abandon an unbroken pallet that they could jump over if I tried to go around.

So, instead of being condescending and dismissive, maybe you should think a little harder.

• Jack11803

@Crizpen said:

@Jack11803 said:

Like all those pro players who run after dropping a pallet, instead of waiting to see if the killer circles it or kicks it. That's when I see teabags, when they'd be stupid to keep running and abandon an unbroken pallet that they could jump over if I tried to go around.

So, instead of being condescending and dismissive, maybe you should think a little harder.

I understand certain pallets require you to stay, but it’s completely unreasonable to assume the unreasonable are reasonable.