Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I honestly regret unlocking all the killers teachable perks

ForeheadSurviors
ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
They need to do something about the bloodweb just wasted 1 million bloodpoints on a level 50 spirit , and what did i get? absolutely garbage useless stupid perks only rank 20 killers think are good.. I dont plan on playing against swf with crappy perks only reason im not losing is because of her purple add ons..
Post edited by ForeheadSurviors on

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Yeah, I just went through the same thing, Prestiged my fav Killers and they are worse off now than they were before. I just have to keep spending until I literally get everything.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Happened to me on the survivor side... it gives me headaches. When I started playing killer more I was smarter and only unlocked those I actually want.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT PERK GRIND!!!!!!!!!!

I have made many calculations and dude, in order to get all the perks for a survivor, you need to spend something like 20 million bloodpoints (1 mil for 40 lever for 13 survivors and approximately 6-7 mil for full perks for a survivor). This is insane. (now we actually have 15 survivors)

They should allow us to get 3 perks per a bloodweb. I think the bloodpoint earning rate and bloodwebs are good in terms of addon, item balance but for new players, it is just madness to get the perks and I can't even imagine their pain.

Stating that, survivors are just skins. Imagine trying to play killers, all of them are different and you need the perks since it is much more difficult to mess around with killers with unorthodox perks. Survivors don't need perks that much

I was hoping for a change for this midchapter but nope, we still have to wait. Perk grind should at least be cut half, so what I am hoping for is that the entity will not eat that second perk and allow us to get 2 or maybe even 3 perks for bloodweb. I think this is the best way honestly.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I agree this needs adressing quick. You should be able to unlock three or four perks per bloodweb, not just one.

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

just main the survivor you like the most and unlock all perks on him/her and youre good.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    I personally want access to every single perk I can currently obtain (even the ones I'd never see myself using because I'm like that) 'cause I'm just like that.  I'm not gonna worry too much about going out of my way to get all the teachable perks; I'll just get them as I get them.
  • Delfador

@xXNurseXx said:
    just main the survivor you like the most and unlock all perks on him/her and youre good.

Survivors are not the problem. Killers are the ones who are really getting affected by this. He also talks about his killers.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611

Yeah, I just went through the same thing, Prestiged my fav Killers and they are worse off now than they were before. I just have to keep spending until I literally get everything.

I want to do this. But only to have all of the Killer perks on Spirit. I intend to P3 her and get all of the Killer perks on her as I have with Claudette and Kate (all perks at their max tier) but I worry about how I’ll be gathering the points to do it.
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Honestly, the grind system is completely outdated.

On the begging of the game it was understandable, since there weren't many perks, but now days we have 59 survivors perks and 54 killer perks. The worst part is that you have to buy those perk THREE times, with a RNG factor that most times gives the same perk twice in a row, making other perks not appear because of that.

I really hope that on the next PTB on the chapter patch there will be a change to the grind, because right now, it's completely atrocious.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

after Prestiged you should get to pick 4 of the perks you had to keep also any you had at the high lvl should still be high when you find them again in the bloodwab.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

After lvl 50 1000000 bp will give you ~ 20 bloodwebs. I have to grind 20 000000 more to get all the perks...nearly there.

• SpongeBob420Pants
    SpongeBob420Pants Member Posts: 118

Right now the bloodweb gives you 2 perks to choose from and just 1 at lower level.
    They need to give the option of 3 perks per bloodweb and maybe even 4 at higher level.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2019

Huh? I dont understand. I use Doc's Monitor & Abuse on Myers and it's great. I use several other teachables for other killers and they are great. I think im misunderstanding something.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Huh? I dont understand. I use Doc's Monitor & Abuse on Myers and it's great. I use several other teachables for other killers and they are great. I think im misunderstanding something.

The OP is referring to the fact that once you unlocked every perk, when you try to lvl a new character, it takes ages to get the ones you want given the amount of perks and the randomness and the fact that each perk has 3 tiers. So, if you unlock only a few perks from other killers it will be faster to get those perks in the bloodweb 
  • Delfador

@KissyKissy said:

Yes you are misunderstanding something.

Doc's Monitor and Abuse is a great perk and can be usable but his overwhelming presence sucks and I would never use that on any of my killers. So overwhelming presence just eats my bloodwebs and make the grind harder for me. If I didn't unlock that ######### teachable, I could get hex ruin easily.

We can say that they allow us to choose 2 perks and then you are forced to choose between overwhelming presence and mad grit and both of them are terrible.