Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why does this continue?

Can someone explain me why whenever the killer disconnects as soon the match starts, we lose our offerings and rank progress?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Because you didnt upgrade to PC

• Mandrake
    Mandrake Member Posts: 3
    I’m PC numb numb
  • Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.
  • Mandrake
    Mandrake Member Posts: 3

@Gorgonia said:
    Because the offering was already burned... it’s unfair but I don’t think BHVR got the time stone.

You're right, but losing the rank progress it's so annoying

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Mandrake said:

@Gorgonia said:

You don’t lose anything. At the end screen it shows like you do but when you’re back at the lobby you got the same rank you had before the trial.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Mandrake said:

@Gorgonia said:u

U don't lose pips. It's just a visual bug.
    BUT even if you would lose pips, who cares? You don't get anything from that, just play for fun and give a ######### about ranks. It means nothing currently and I doubt this will change anytime soon
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Mandrake said:

@Gorgonia said:u

U don't lose pips. It's just a visual bug.
    BUT even if you would lose pips, who cares? You don't get anything from that, just play for fun and give a ######### about ranks. It means nothing currently and I doubt this will change anytime soon
    Unless going for rank 1 achievement that one time
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:
    Because you didnt upgrade to PC

Well played.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Mandrake said:
    I’m PC numb numb

Then its just a visual bug and you dont actually lose your pip.