Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lithe

Volfawott
Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
Can we make so lithe activates when you fast vault no chase required.

I can't tell you how many times I've had chase end just before I vault because of a sight blocker denying me my speed boost.

Also selfish idea make lithe also work when jumping out of lockers (That might be op so mainly the fast vaulting)

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Yeah, they need to do something about lithe honestly. It is the worst exhaustion perk right now.

I am not sure about the lockers though.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Delfador said:

Yeah, they need to do something about lithe honestly. It is the worst exhaustion perk right now.

I am not sure about the lockers though.

Yeah I realise that might be a little bit too much but other than locker jukes which aren't hard to counter if the killer is competent.

There's not much of a reason to jump out of a locker quickly. I guess you can say to activate dance with me but vaults just do that a lot better.

So giving it more of a purpose could be beneficial, it would also help lithe and dance with me synergise a lot more.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Aari_Piggy66 said:

Yeah I realise that might be a little bit too much but other than locker jukes which aren't hard to counter if the killer is competent.

There's not much of a reason to jump out of a locker quickly. I guess you can say to activate dance with me but vaults just do that a lot better.

So giving it more of a purpose could be beneficial, it would also help lithe and dance with me synergise a lot more.

Yeah I now changed my mind LOL

It would be great if we have a perk that can create more locker jukes. I think this change would be great.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    @Delfador its worst when not paired with DWM.

@CalamariRings Then you can use DH more tactically aka dh into a pallet if you misjudged your distance or a window
  • WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384
    Lithe is actually good for looping Legion. If you're in a chase and they activate Feral Frenzy, you'll waste a bit of their time catching up to you, only to Lithe away before they can hit you from catching up. Go to another loop and Legion no longer has FF.