The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would you guys find a DbdxWarner Bros/ Gotham collab awesome or is it a pretty boring and lame idea?

oPoohBear
oPoohBear Member Posts: 24

Been thinking about this idea for a while now and I guess this is my only attempt to trying to get it out there. But I’ve been dreaming of a Warner Bros: Batman collaboration, but not the actual character, just the costume. It’s a pretty unique idea, but a tattered beat-up old school Adam West Batman costume(cape included) for Dwight during a DbdxGotham collaboration for Halloween or something would be pretty insane to me🤯.

For a broader perspective, heard some more ideas that can come with the collaboration/crossover!!

• Dwight Fairfield: Old Schooled Tattered Adam West Batman Costume(Cape Included)(Highly Requested). Also a Robin Costume(for the Robin fans out there).
  • David King: Beat-up Up-to-Date/Modern Batman Costume(Cape Included).Blight: Legendary Penguin Skin or cosmetics.
  • Trickster: Legendary Joker Skin or cosmetics w/ exclusive voice lines. And/or Legendary Harlequin Skin or cosmetics (Notorious hammer included) w/ exclusive voice lines.Doctor: Legendary Bane Skin or cosmetics.The Artist: Legendary Poison Ivey Skin or cosmetics.
  • Scarecrow: An actual killer in game. His lore could be focused around something of him being in an intense fight with Batman, and Scarecrow ends up getting kicked or tossed in a strange fog that appeared, Batman tries to go in and catch him, but the fog disappears as quickly as it eerily came with Scarecrow nowhere in sight.

I would say add Bruce Wayne himself as a character, but he is the actual Batman at the end of the day, and even without the equipment, I don’t know if it’ll be a chance of the killers in Dbd touching him Hahaha.

Would you guys find a DbdxWarner Bros/ Gotham collab awesome or is it a pretty boring and lame idea? 4 votes

Omg Bring Gotham To Dbd‼️🦇🤯
75%
GuiltiioPoohBearSainide3 3 votes
Nah this would be a terrible idea🚫👎
25%
Chiky 1 vote