Is this the fastest GENRUSH build?

Options

x4 Dwights with Engineer's Toolbox + instructions + Socket Swivels and Tier 3:

• Prove thyself
  • Spine chill
  • No mither
  • Resilience (due to no mither)

have anyone ever tested that build? how fast is it to make a gen?

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

That's cancer. I've faced a ton of SWF genrushers as Billy/Nurse. It's bad. But that build would make it worse XD.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

The most evil one I've seen is Leader, Prove Thyself, Streetwise and Bond with BNP's and the top tier TB with fast repair addons.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited January 2019
    Options

@powerbats said:
    The most evil one I've seen is Leader, Prove Thyself, Streetwise and Bond with BNP's and the top tier TB with fast repair addons.

nothing personal, kid, but Leader does not provide faster repair speed (according to wiki, picture below), although yes, it is enabled for some reason when I am doing gens and a leader approaches, bug?

and Bond, nothing to do with repairing fast

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Options

I've been running leader, prove thyself, resillience and usually an escape perk (dead hard) or street wise and i gotta say its really good. not op. not broken. good. its going to be even better once 2.5 rolls around. it leaves you vunerable to the killer with the build (if not running a exhaustion perk) making chases tense if the killer spots you, while making gens more quick and engaging.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

@BACKSTABBER said:

@powerbats said:

nothing personal, kid, but Leader does not provide faster repair speed (according to wiki, picture below), although yes, it is enabled for some reason when I am doing gens and a leader approaches, bug?

@Aven_Fallen already commented on Leader and as far as Bond goes it's for when someone's in a chase so you know if the killers close.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

Jesus I can only guess how fast that'd be :lol: 20 seconds or something?

• preetygoodforumsofar
    Options

@BACKSTABBER said:

@powerbats said:

that's the data from the PTB lol

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options
    You could change No Mither for.... Streetwise. Yeh

Or eveb the BEST perk ever -> Left Behind
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    No, genrush is possible due to survivors working on different gens. Drop PT an run something else, like TINH (if you struggle with great skill checks or console player).
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

Prove Thyself
    Resilience
    Leader
    Detective's Hunch

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Prove Thyself
    No Mither
    Resilience
    Leader

PT, NM, and Resilience for gen rushing.

Leader and Resilience for totem cleansing, unhooking, and exit gate opening, which are just as important if you want as many people to escape as possible.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    Working on the same gen lowers the odds of skill checks. 
    That doesn't necessarily work in your favor.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

Fastest repair speed is Left behind on 5 gens.