Why Would It Be OP If Myers Stalk Charge Never Ran out?

Options

Just started playing Myers. Love him! I do think, however, the fact that you max out stalk charge on someone seems odd and sort of arbitrary. Why would it be OP otherwise?

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    There needs to be an add on which lets you stalk the same person again and again. It'll have to be ultra rare or purple though. Probably stalk will take a lot longer if purple.
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    It would be nice if the "left juice" of someone you killed goes back to the remaining survivors. As killer there is no room and time to juggle around who you stalk and who you end up killing.
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

In most matches there's that guy that doesn't use cover and allows Myers to stalk him for free. If there was no limit to that it would be a #########-fest for all the others, who would be punished hard only for being in the same team with that guy.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options
    I'm okay with it because that's the only thing stopping that one guy who always stands there and lets Myers stalk them from giving the killer a basically infinite T3. Though I would be okay with stalk juice refilling as you stalk others so there isn't a hard limit, but stalking just one person won't work.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options
    Peanits said:
    I'm okay with it because that's the only thing stopping that one guy who always stands there and lets Myers stalk them from giving the killer a basically infinite T3. Though I would be okay with stalk juice refilling as you stalk others so there isn't a hard limit, but stalking just one person won't work.
    I actually like the idea of someone's stalk juice refilling by Myers stalking someone else.
  • Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,224
    Options

Alternatively it could slowly regenerate on each survivor individually.