Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

To people who visit DbD forums with their cellphones

Vietfox
Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
As some of you know already cellphones don't send notifications by default when quoting someone, so if you wanna get notified in a discussion just @yourself in one of your old quotes. All next replies will send you the notification.
You're welcome.

Comments

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599
    I’m using my phone right now and I still get notifications. 
  • Vietfox
    I’m using my phone right now and I still get notifications. 
    You get notifications from people who is using a PC, but not from people using cellphones.
  • Vietfox
    See how you didn't get notified on that reply? @TheMidnightRidr
  • TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599
    Dang, you’re right. Guess I’ve been missing a bunch of stuff. 
  • FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    You can still tag people, you just have to do it manually. If those people don't tag me, then they don't need a response. I sub to all the threads I'm interested in watching develope anyways, so I don't really have a problem with it.
  • Vietfox
    edited January 2019
    You can still tag people, you just have to do it manually. If those people don't tag me, then they don't need a response. I sub to all the threads I'm interested in watching develope anyways, so I don't really have a problem with it.
    Some people are just not aware of the tagging issue, meaning that you don't get any notification if someone is replying you from a cellphone even if they want you to read it, that's why i tried to provide a solution.
  • Vietfox
    @Peanits said:

(Worth noting that @yourself will literally tag a so far nonexistent person named "yourself", so you should replace 'yourself' with your actual name on the forums, in case that wasn't clear.)

I've brought this up though, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Oh really? (Nicolas Cage face)
    Thanks for letting them know anyway :chuffed:
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Good tip!
    Plus you can always use desktop mode on your browser but it kind of sucks haha.

Lastly, vanity search yourself if you want to see a bunch of mentions/replies you missed from mobile users. Always fun to see someone trying to argue with you from 2 months ago :lol:
  • Vietfox
    Good tip!
    Plus you can always use desktop mode on your browser but it kind of sucks haha.

Lastly, vanity search yourself if you want to see a bunch of mentions/replies you missed from mobile users. Always fun to see someone trying to argue with you from 2 months ago :lol:
    I'm sure i've missed quite a few replies lol.