Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We should totally get....

Dbd action figures and funko pops!!! I know theres been talk about the funko pops but I personally think action figures would look muh cooler and would give a larger opportunity to put great detail into them. The licensed killer wouldnt really need them aside from maybe Freddy and Amanda but theres already action figures for remake Freddy and we have one that kinda looks like our piggy, heres a pic 

See, the only thing that's wrong with it is that its jigsaw not Amanda. But the point is would it be cooler if we had like a Trapper action figure or a 4 for 1 with Legion. Only difficult one to make would be Spirit because of um....floating limbs... devs please consider making action figures, funky pops are cool but action figures have much more detail put into them (most of the time) maybe have Neca make them!!! They have a ton of horror merch!!!  

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Why is there a double post....
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    In case you're wondering why this is a double post sometimes the system counted is to don't know why it just does. Anyway yes action figures will be pretty cool but people for some reason really want those Funko is instead
  • PhantomMask20763
    In case you're wondering why this is a double post sometimes the system counted is to don't know why it just does. Anyway yes action figures will be pretty cool but people for some reason really want those Funko is instead
    Oh, it's the first time a post of mine got double posted but a mod should get rid of it eventually. But yeah, action figures would be so much better than a funko pop, sure funko pops are small and cute but action figures have detail and props that go with them. It's up to the devs I guess 
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    You know those wind up cars? One of those but with hillbilly lmao.
  • PhantomMask20763
    KingB said:
    You know those wind up cars? One of those but with hillbilly lmao.
    Lmao, I never knew I needed that til now