Am I racist for...

Options

Intentionally tunneling any, and all Claudettes I run into first, and foremost?

They deserve to die with her broken outfits, and the habit toxic players have of playing her.

So I hunt them first.

Comments

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

Don't hate the character! hate the players!

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

No you are not racist.
    No all claudette players are not toxic, the only reason why I chose her was because I enjoy support role and in her description it was stated that she boosted her team's survivability.
    It is like saying that all leatherface players play leatherface just so that they can camp and before they are able to camp, let me irritate them as much as possible.

It is a loop and you are a contributing factor.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Can't say I blame you. I just switch to doctor when I see squadettes.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Strange flex but ok
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Vortexas said:
    Intentionally tunneling any, and all Claudettes I run into first, and foremost?

They deserve to die with her broken outfits, and the habit toxic players have of playing her.

So I hunt them first.

Of course you focus on a woman

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Nah. I mean it's not like you've got the same urges towards Tapp, or Adam.

... You don't have Leatherface wearing Claudettes face do you? :P

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Claudettes are always a priority. If you lose her you most likely won't be able to spot her for the rest of the game

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

but what if claudette is the only survivor ive leveled so far? :c

(i leveled her because she had selfcare btw, not because she is better at hiding xD)

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Nah. I mean it's not like you've got the same urges towards Tapp, or Adam.

... You don't have Leatherface wearing Claudettes face do you? :P

Naw.

I treat Tapp, and Adam the way I treat all the other survivors.

It's just Claudettes have a BAD habit of being the most Toxic of survivors.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    edited January 2019
    Options

If you live in california, then I would.imagine that someone would indeed bring a lawsuit against for being racist. Because everyone is offended by everyone there.

Most level-headed people, I imagine, believe you are free to tunnel whoever the hell you want.

• ItsDeezyBruh
    ItsDeezyBruh Member Posts: 4
    Options

If you live in california, then I would.imagine that someone would indeed bring a lawsuit against for being racist. Because everyone is offended by everyone there.

Most level-headed people, I imagine, believe you are free to tunnel whoever the hell you want.

Nice dig at CA there. Something unfortunate happen to you here or what? You seem traumatized... Lol no sweat, CA born and raised and i dont like it much
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Lol dude I find these ones so easy in my games and I just proxy hook so many don't use sc because they need there meta get away perks and dc as soon as they are beaten easily
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

@ItsDeezyBruh said:
    Attackfrog said:

Nice dig at CA there. Something unfortunate happen to you here or what? You seem traumatized... Lol no sweat, CA born and raised and i dont like it much

I lived there for years. NorCal=high cost for low quality just about everything (housing, food...anything). Running a business was a nightmare for taxes and lawsuits every time you let someone go. I haven't lived in every state, but I have a long list of things that are by far the worst in CA.

Except sushi. Best sushi I have ever had in the states was in restaurants in CA.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,380
    Options

seems fair