UNMERGE GAMES

Could someone please help me with this issue

and this one

Comments

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 612
    edited July 23

Well, have you merged some of your games recently ?

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 612

I have no idea but if you merge or have already merged your games, you are probably allowed to unmerge them as well…

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,520

Have you by chance synced your account progress? Once you've done so, that account is irreversibly linked to your BHVR account. There is no way to unsync or unlink that account at this time.

Apologies for the misleading error message, I will raise this with the appropriate team and get that cleared up.

• darkrat7870
    darkrat7870 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    edited July 24

that shouldn't be cleared up. it should be done as the error suggest u to do. u should be allow to unmerge and this is also a proof that we were able too but u decided to removed it

• SweetbutaPsycho
    SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 249

Why should u? Since cross progression also transfers the DLC people could just give everyone they know free DLCs by merging and unmerging accounts. So it makes sense that you can only merge it with a single account on each plattform and not unmerge it.

• darkrat7870
    darkrat7870 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4

there was a thing where u had to wait at least 30 or 60 day after unmerging an account just for this type of stuff. And isn't it supposed to also remove all the compensations including dlc when they unmerge the previous account. Also for someone like my case, the account I'm currently in as 0 stuff that was compensate, no dlc, shards and auric cell, etc…

• gamerinpurple
    gamerinpurple Member Posts: 1

so my understanding is that cross progression was enabled without a fail-safe in case of accidental mess-ups by users using a new system implemented just a few days ago. They want to tell paying customers that it sucks to suck and that we all need to just buy our DLC and cosmetics again after most likely months, if not years, of progress, and we are just supposed to sit here and say, "yea, that sounds good."? what a great way to keep users playing your game.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,831

Why exactly is it irreversible now? It previously wasn't that, so what changed?