Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cool idea for a survivor perk : Risk It all

In the trial its all or nothing. Gain 200% bloodpoints at the expense of having only one hook state.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I would like to remind you what happened during the 200% WGLF time :wink:

I general Id like sth similar though

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

You mean having one hook state like one hook and another one is death
    OR just one hook means you're out?

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Milo said:

You mean having one hook state like one hook and another one is death
    OR just one hook means you're out?

One hook your out! Would count for full points for killer mind you
    Master said:

I would like to remind you what happened during the 200% WGLF time :wink:

I general Id like sth similar though

This is a bit different though 🤔 while wglf is easily gained, and has no downside (other then the use of a perk slot) this heavily nerfs survivor side akin to using no mither
  • XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    No. This would make it harder for your team if your killed. Yes you gain from it but at the cost of your team losing alot of momentum.
  • Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I would have an entire team equipped with it, then killer using Ebony Mori rage quits.

• Maelstrom10
    No. This would make it harder for your team if your killed. Yes you gain from it but at the cost of your team losing alot of momentum.
    At the same time though, that's what happens with no mither. Don't see people complaining it should be taken out of the game due to survivors losing momentum because of it
  • Maelstrom10
    Honestly think tbh it would make a great addition to people who feel that games just aren't tough anymore
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

@Maelstrom10 said:
    In the trial its all or nothing. Gain 200% bloodpoints at the expense of having only one hook state.

gain 200% BP is no hits on you, no hooks, no catches AND you do at least 2 full gens and open a gate, so yes

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited January 2019

@Maelstrom10 said:
    XavierBoah17 said:

At the same time though, that's what happens with no mither. Don't see people complaining it should be taken out of the game due to survivors losing momentum because of it

Because you can actually win with No Mither, you can make builds around it that makes it possible to accomplish something, being found first and downed making you instantly dead isn't something you can build around, it's basically just immersion 24/7 for anyone running the perk.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

@Maelstrom10 said:

sounds like farming hell

• Maelstrom10

@EntityDispleased said:
    We can instead give no mither 100% bonus blood points and you can run wglf for the other 100%.

While true, i kind of like no mither where it is
    that being said that is a really good suggestion though