Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What's with "gfmnjfhkm"'s posts?

They are just talking about university information. I feel like this this type of discussion spam is bannable.

Comments

• nancyt1428
    nancyt1428 Member Posts: 66

Spam.

• Rystionn
    Rystionn Member Posts: 20

@nancyt1428 said:
    Spam.

I get that, they should be banned asap.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Rystionn said:

@nancyt1428 said:
    Spam.

I get that, they should be banned asap.

Just flag them and move on and don't respond as far as removing them goes most will be gone soon since some of the mods are at their rl jobs.

So for now simply report and move on and they'll get dealt with probably within the next hour or so.

• nancyt1428
    nancyt1428 Member Posts: 66

I flagged, so hopefully it gets taken down by the morning.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112
    edited January 2019

LOL! The DBD team dont have 24 hour mod staff!!? ROFL!!!!! How much more can you say through all the Dev's actions in that you really dont care. You just dont care, guys.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    "What's with "gfmnjfhkm"'s posts?"

Welcome to DbD forums.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

well they trying.

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204

LOL! The DBD team dont have 24 hour mod staff!!? ROFL!!!!! How much more can you say through all the Dev's actions in that you really dont care. You just dont care, guys.

Damn you must really hate the devs. 
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@KissyKissy said:

Their mods are volunteers, they are currently asking for more applicants somewhere on the forums, it's not the end of the world because there's some spam on a forum, calm down sweetheart.

This discussion has been closed.