The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Huntress and other killer vs 8

OutlawRacer666
OutlawRacer666 Member Posts: 15
edited July 30 in Feedback and Suggestions

The 2v8 is fun!

Having played both sides here is my take away, game mode favors the killers. Especially when they can work together to trap a survivor trying to run. Gen control is really easy, controls the center of the map and you win.

As a survivor:

Unless you get 2 or 3 gens done in the center of the map within the first few minutes, games over.

The Huntress is still too OP with her throwing axes. She needs a long cooldown on them, there is nothing like getting domed across the map by the PC players who never miss.

Trapper has too many traps.

The pre-selected perks are nice on the characters, but it would be fun to bring our loadouts in the mode.

The tunneling is really terrible, the killers go to a cage when they get the notification and instantly down the survivor that was just freed. Anti-tunneling systems are needed.

Bring back the hooks, give the survivors a chance to escape and rescue friends.

Add a 4th exit gate, it is too easy for killers to camp the gates. Especially when they are in a group.

Bring Back offerings.

Unless the lobby is coordinating, too many survivors are hiding on the edges of the map not helping.

Not being able to hide really sucks, get rid of the revealed feature.

Playing as the killer:

Have a limited amount of cages you can use, hook the rest of the survivors.

Let us choose our perks!

Bring back the basement.

2v8 needs to have more killers playable in the future.

General needs:

More maps

Anti-tunneling system

Comments

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,849

Mode is very much killer sided, the only exception being if the killers are inept and not on comms.

MMR appears to be off for this mode, so I find myself constantly being matched with survivors who hide in corners, they go down instantly and wont do gens or only do safe corner gens when they cant hear the TR

This mode is great for killers but for survivors… I don't understand the appeal and 400% bonus BP isn't worth it to me