Myers and Fire Up

thesuicidefox
thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Why am I seeing almost every Myers on Xbox using Fire Up? It can't be that good on him, not better than Ruin or NOED. Ardetha uses it because it's a meme. That's really it's only purpose. These Myers end up losing too, because of a wasted perk slot. If you're gonna do meme builds at least be good enough as killer to still win.

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Because of the faster vault speed, being Myers one of the few Killers who can speed it up without using Bamboozle (which is the other perk that usually comes with vault speed builds). Still not worth a slot, but whatever.

• thesuicidefox

@PigNRun said:
    Because of the faster vault speed, being Myers one of the few Killers who can speed it up without using Bamboozle (which is the other perk that usually comes with vault speed builds). Still not worth a slot, but whatever.

I'm aware of that but the faster vault speed is so little, Bambo is way better for that because it's a flat rate all the time and blocks the window. It's just WHY???

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

It's more than just faster vault speed. it's faster pickups, breaking of pallets and gens, and vaults. It's a cumulative effect that stacks with EW3.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

If you combine EW3, Bamboozle, and Fire Up you get the big walk over pallets.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

EW 3 + Fire Up 4 Stacks + Bamboozle = you vaulting the windows faster than the survivors do.

its fun.

• thesuicidefox

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    If you combine EW3, Bamboozle, and Fire Up you get the big walk over pallets.

Yea but they don't have Bambo!

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I'll never understand why anyone would claim it's great on EW3 Myers when the diFFerence is going to be absurdly minimal at that point.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    It screws with flashlight timing and since early game is about stalking it saves time later on.
  • thesuicidefox

@DemonDaddy said:
    It screws with flashlight timing and since early game is about stalking it saves time later on.

But they still lose...

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24

Maybe they don't care about wins so much.
    I like play with Myers a lot and sometimes i use Bamboozle, Fire up and Brutal strength. It's very funny build and i don't wait for win when those perks are on.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Honestly, use Bamboozle, Fire up, Enduring, Brutal strength and Spirit fury for a game and youll see why it's amazing on him.