We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

My predictions on upcoming killer updates

2»

Comments

• HamsterEnjoyer
    HamsterEnjoyer Member Posts: 710

So basically you want

Put drone at loop and recall when you leave loop rinse and repeat
    to be the only playstyle she can be effective with WHILE also removing any power she has when a survivor is injured?

So her power is 'in 45 seconds pull off 3 timed sniper shots to put a survivor in the injured state'?

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 249

for punhead they could nerf original pain and make impaling wire basekit while giving it a conpletelly new effect. Pinheads chain being rng reliant in many ways is not good.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,465

the basic pattern is that they need to freddy her like they over-nerfed legion 4 years ago. survivor's like RudJohns will stop d/cing because… the killer is like free win. After that, survivor will realize that more experienced players said that killer was fine and did not need any changes so eventually they might buff skull merchant close to what she was today. the problem is that once the killer is made very bad. nobody will play her because she'll have like 0.05 pick-rate because she is bad. survivors will be d/cing less and.. there will be no complaints because…. there is nobody playing killer. it is like complaining twins slugging exists.

]

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,458

Maybe if that swf is catatonic, you have to be only like 10 h to let such a player beat you.

• Bloodwebs
    Bloodwebs Member Posts: 273

As a BETA player, and playing/versing Blight since his release, I actually loved versing him prior to the hug tech nerf. It was the most satisfying thing to 360 a blight with them swinging and missing with a loaded DPI or modified settings. However, when Arden vial or alch ring were in the arena on top of hug tech, i can’t imagine how “wth” it would’ve been for new survivors trying to escape against him.

he isn’t as good now, but he’s still alright