The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Speaking of the item limit… another bloodweb request

CrackedShevaMain
CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408
edited August 7 in Feedback and Suggestions

Devs maybe you can weigh in on this. What are the chances of implementing a system that lets us sell our unused items and/or swap them out for an item of higher rarity? I’ve seen this asked before.

I have hundreds to thousands of brown items and add-ons, that I’m never going to use. Even if we can’t refund them for more BP, I’d be happy to swap out a large amount of them for even one of an item that I will actually use. It could be like 50 brown items for one yellow. (Even 100 browns I don’t care) 50 yellow items for a green etc etc.

I feel like this would help use reduce the number of useless items that are sitting in our inventories taking up space and give us the ability to have something that we actually wanna use.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

Please. I don't need Ormond offerings as Ghostface and I don't want all these flashlights, I don't even like USING flashlights.

• smokinggosling
    smokinggosling Member Posts: 54

i really wish they'd do this, i have a ton of green keys and useless add ons, flashlights i never use unless im gifting them to people and sooo many brown offerings that are just piling up…this would be such a great change!! please devs😔💔🙏

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

Why did they even implement an item limit anyway? Is it an anti cheat thing?