Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nerf Nurse

Nerf of lose survivor player base.
Why it takes 3 years to nerf an op killer gonna stop playin survivor and I will not play nurse

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Nerf Hillbilly and Huntress as well so the mid tier can rise to glory.

No good killers only average ones!

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Well there enough people who think Nurse isn't overpowered. And it's really not that bad. Though personally I wouldn't mind a small nerf to Nurses base kit and some nerfs or reworks for her add ons.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    edited January 2019

Buff the other killers instead.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

Well said.

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

no i need my easy 4ks deal with it

• PandaChris
    PandaChris Member Posts: 140
    edited January 2019

Can't Nerf a killer when the devs state if you want to have a competitive chance at winning consistently as killer you got to play Nurse or Billy.

https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight/clip/EnchantingWimpyPelicanBrainSlug?amp;range=7d&sort=time&filter=clips&range=7d

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Nurse the nerf pls too op

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

@guardian5914 said:
    Why it takes 3 years to nerf an op killer gonna stop playin survivor and I will not play nurse

Looking at the steam charts the playerbase seems pretty rocksolid. Of course some like yourself may leave but that is fine. More than enough people in this game. You need to Git Gud or Git lost.

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited January 2019

I never understood why they buffed the nurse in the first place. It was already the best and most op killer. Why did they have to give her the option to adjust the range of the blink mid blink?
    Also attacking while channeling was completely unnecessary.

• xXNurseXx
    xXNurseXx Member Posts: 261

@Sinner said:
    I never understood why they buffed the nurse in the first place. It was already the best and most op killer. Why did they have to give her the option to adjust the range of the blink mid blink?

sometimes you just have to buff the already strongest killer to put a statement

• Faceless
    Faceless Member Posts: 121

nurse with add-ons is broken asf

but no add-ons is fine.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

@Sinner said:

Because the old blink mechanic didn't work on The Game. It was completely broken, when dealing with multiple heights. It something that needed to be done, and I think the change was nice. Problem with Nurse currently are mostly with her AddOns, which need a complete overhaul. I think her basekit is fine right now. Just AddOns mess too much with muscle memory and prediction for both sides.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Sounds like a personal problem.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@guardian5914 said:

Nurse is the only killer that can keep up with competent SWF.
    Nerf and lose killer player base :wink:

This discussion has been closed.