The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BRING BACK 2v8 MODE PERMANENTLY

Blio
Blio Member Posts: 1

I want the 2v8 mode to be permanent, i had so much fun playing the killer with my gf, i just love this mode so petition to make it permanent pls 🤝

maybe in the future we can include the other killers with rework and keeping it balanced..

BRING BACK 2v8 MODE PERMANENTLY 43 votes

Permanent 2v8
60%
baconGeneralVdashvizionAggressiveFTWTsukiYureiQwQwGuiltiisingetu_03Princesse_nicoEvan_lifestyleeChuckingWong09SHARKBOSSMechWarrior3totallynotamegmainAstelTyler3DoomskullDaddyPyramidturksmall236 26 votes
Occasionnal 2v8
30%
VolantConch1719maaadinsomniacLeonardo1itaOctoCatGRIG0SepexWowieVantablackPharaoh91EEPSleepyHYulechkaLiveTieBreakerLangweilg 13 votes
never bring back 2v8 again (don't click this)
9%
GibberishOnryosTapeRentalsnotstarboardMrRetsej 4 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,270
    Permanent 2v8

lemme shake your hand bro🍻

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580
    Occasionnal 2v8

I liked 2v8 and do want it to eventually be permanent.

But not in this state. Until all and I mean ALL of the kinks are worked out of it, I don't want it permanent.

• MrRetsej
    MrRetsej Member Posts: 59

It happened, it was a thing, it got old very fast and ultimately made queue times for the normal game unbearable. Let it be gone for good. I'm here to play DBD not "run around like a headless chicken, uninspired class chaos" simulator.

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 779
    Occasionnal 2v8

I would press never bring it back just because you wrote don‘t click this 😅

• turksmall236
    turksmall236 Member Posts: 36
    Permanent 2v8

2v8 needs to be permanent. 1v4 as a solo survivor is way too stressful and frustrating, I'm going to take a break from DBD until 2v8 returns

• Dustin5219
    Dustin5219 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Permanent 2v8

My wife and I have also enjoyed playing killer together. We also request this mode be made permanent. Or at the very least be available way more often.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,277
    Occasionnal 2v8

Permanent 2v8 like this would cause such a gigantic issue for the base 1v4 mode and the game in the long term.

Absolutely not like this, but could be considered a way to have it way more often.

Perhaps a "game mode gambler" every sunday, or every specific hour of the day or something.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,771

The game is not balanced for it and it just splits the queue unnecessarily. It's a waste of dev hours imo. Focus on the actual game.

• DarkTheKitty
    DarkTheKitty Member Posts: 13
    Permanent 2v8

I love the idea of 2v8, want them to do more testing and introducing more killers into the list as me and my friend who is also a killer main don't really like playing the killers that were included, them being a Nemesis player and me playing a variety of killers but not really the bunch that were in the recent iteration of 2v8 (though I have picked up huntress as of recently I don't recall if she was in the test) so I'd prefer they have it occasionally adding a variety of different killers/tests over time before either making it permanent or a recurring mode