Character Demos

Options

We want character demos. I'm hoping to get to be able to try both killers and survivors with friends and/or bots.
I've already submitted this request and they've told me the idea was great and to throw it here.
Every comment is another step towards making this real. Please comment.

Comments

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    I'd love bot matches, personally. 

The closest thing we have now is splinters on the killer side blood web. 
    They work like offerings and let you play as a dlc killer.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Would be nice to kick back and play vs bots

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

@HellDescent said:

A training ground is definitely needed in this game, specially for killers. I don't know why I must suck and lose pips when playing a killer the first few times until I get used to him/her.

• trevorj91
    trevorj91 Member Posts: 30
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    I'd love bot matches, personally. 

The closest thing we have now is splinters on the killer side blood web. 
    They work like offerings and let you play as a dlc killer.

I'm not even talking about dropping the competitive part of the game (although that would be great for learning characters, especially killers). I mostly want so when I'm queued with these killers that I hate playing against, I can try them to find their weaknesses and strengths, and even know who I'd like to buy next. I don't think varying skill bot matches would be the most beneficial thing DBD can create, but it would at least let you try a bunch of things out.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 599
    Options
    I’ve wanted this ever since I started playing. It’ll also help keep the game alive after competitive dies. Right now we only have KYF.
  • yes
    yes Member Posts: 361
    Options

Maybe make it so that the "How to Play" tutorials allow you to play as whatever killer/survivor you want, and maybe add some trials so that you can play w/ other bot survivors & killers.