Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How many sweaty killers/swf matches does it take for you to take a break from the game?

akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

So far it's five camping/tunneling killers in a row for me and I gotta play something else. On the flip side, 3 immersed genrush swf matches if I'm on killer.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited January 2019

Its my random mates that are the reason why I take a break from the game :smile:

I dont have problems being camped, but what really annoys me is when the survivors sit in a corner while I am being camped or try to farm me

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited January 2019
    All.
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Honestly, 1.
    Killer is tense enough, If I go against a toxic SWF my mood for playing the game is gone. The Frustration doesn't out way the fun I have playing so I stop. :unamused:

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    edited January 2019
    None tbh, if I start to get mad I play insidious leatherface but instead of camping random Joes I camp anyone who's toxic. Anyone who tries to rescue them I usually slug until they die then pick the slug up 4 times and let everyone go.
  • Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited January 2019
    It's mostly the sweaty immersed SWFs that are making me take a break. They're pretty damn constant, and consistent. 
    Ugh. Just watching SWFs on YouTube is revolting some times. Watching how unnaturally coordinated they are. 

But running into a few leatherface that chainsaw me on the hook, and keep it revved that bother me.
    Oh, and survivors that just get annihilated the instant someone gets hooked. 

Still love the game to bits, though. Not many pvp games I enjoy. 

Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I take a break after every killer match. I switch between roles or watch a stream for a few minutes. This and disabling chat has reduced most of the stress.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

For me it was about 1 a day for about three weeks. I don't care if you run DS, Insta Heal, Sprint Burst, Tenacity, or any of the other meta perks. I run DS when I play Survivor, it's a good perk. What I don't enjoy is being harassed after the game, being told I suck and what not because I couldn't beat a SWF four man group of three rank 1's and a rank 15.

Seriously, what enjoyment do people have playing like that? It's more pathetic than anything else, and some DBD players are some of the worst I've ever seen in their treatment of fellow players.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    edited January 2019
    As a try-hard player myself, I like to face other try-hard players. I hate farmers and memers. I want to face sweaty try-hard Killers and sweaty try-hard Survivors.

I hate post-game abuse however, and I will absolutely not stand for it. Try-hard does not equal abusive. I like to talk about good plays and congratulate the other side for their good plays and/or wins.