The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Game modes need to be permanent

Nebula
Nebula Member Posts: 1,396
edited August 26 in Feedback and Suggestions

Chaos shuffle, 2v8, etc.

Some kind of game mode needs to available 24/7. The base game mode feels awful to play after playing these modes. Just so dull, same thing every single game.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,427

The downside is that the playerbase is split which leads to longer queue times and possibly worse matchmaking. Everyone could see how bad the queue times were in 1v4 when 2v8 was out.

I miss Chaos Shuffle though.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 489

they have to add night and day versions of all maps or something it’s so dull right now

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 485

These are tests from my understanding that will eventually lead to a permanent game mode but I honestly think they should use 2v8 as a event mode maybe something like a 2v8 Bloodhunt the week before a chapter release so we can gain BP for it while Chaos Shuffle is permanent.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 664

I do not think 2v8 is solid enough to be a full game mode in this state but should be a re-occuring mode.

Lights Out, if the new reworked version of it is any good in September, may be a good reoccuring mode but IDK if it belongs permanent either. Ditto joke modes like My Little Oni.

Chaos Shuffle should be the permanent modifier mode, it felt way less sweaty to me.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,130

Not necessarily permanent, but cycle through some of those modes. Each week a mode is live for two days. Change up which days of the week after each cycle (so it's not always the same day, as some people can only play on certain days). Give people options without burning them out or causing long-lasting queue imbalances.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 987

Pretty good way to make me drop the game.