Is leatherface basement camping bannable?

I've been doing this strategy yesterday to try it, and my god it's so effective on random people, I got over 6 games were I killed all 4 people and another 3 games  where I killed 3 but the last one escaped, I dont plan on doing this strat anymore because its toxic and boring, but I was wondering if I can get banned for camping in the basement, with insidious?

Best Answers

Answers

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    What about blocking stairs? Isn't that refusing to participate in normal gameplay? I always report people who block stairs.
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

@Broosmeister said:
    What about blocking stairs? Isn't that refusing to participate in normal gameplay? I always report people who block stairs.

If they do it to hold the game hostage, then yes that's bannable.

If they do it to let Borrowed Time run off, then no that's not bannable but smart plays.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Blocking stairs to down/kill people down there it's not bannable. It is bannable if killer is blocking the stairs just to prolong the match and do nothing but not letting them leave.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Can you block the stairs on PS4?? In 18 months I've never done it or had it done to me!