The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Error when submitting tickets.

ZombieHChrist
ZombieHChrist Member Posts: 23
edited September 4 in Off-topic

i submitted one and was sure until i verified, but set a second one… so i now have 2 open tickets… can't send a 3rd, sorry for the frustration, you'll hear no more from me on the matter. its ight. couple days to pass and then i'll finish Frank Stone but i ain't gonna play until i can just laugh about this all in full. just gotta be careful on spending money on gaming now, its my true first time having issues but it'll sure shape how i spend on Gaming now. that is all. sure done with all this linking and purchasing and claiming part of buying. be easy.

Comments

• ZombieHChrist
    ZombieHChrist Member Posts: 23

ggs, i feel better considering… imma go enjoy the world of dbd and others, i really think its the windows version i need, i was so hyped and did the claim thing that i may have did it wrong, retracking, it seems it but a dbd on windows and load in and do the sync process, its worth a try.. can't even do the 8 dollars right now for it like i would have yesterday just to try. its all worth it to me for something i enjoy… time to move on. steam blown off, sorry for the outburst. see you out there in the fog. -signing out