Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A post made in Irritation. Cote, your time draws near.

Hi were behavior! And were gonna 

b
R
I
C
K

Our game with infinite load screens, and leave it that way for a little while :D 

Enjoy 2.4.0! 

In other news:

Cote I swaer to frick if I ever get my Hands on you Im gonna work some ancient spooky magic and turn you into a panini for a few days.

HAVE FUN BEING A HUMAN SIZED, SAPIENT PANINI!

/end Log

Comments

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

I'm my 8th one of the evening. Spending more time in Task Manager than in the game anymore, it seems.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

~ sigh ~

9th of the evening...

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

It's ridiculous how they can't fix such a simple thing. At least give us a freaking cancel button so we can get out of the load screen.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

Would he become Panini man, and team up with Taco man?

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

If your latest patch causes major issues with the game, fine. Developing for a live game is hard.

But to drop 2.4.0 before Christmas, with broken sound, and endless crash bugs, and then do absoutley nothing for 6 weeks is ridonkulous. Fixes to these bugs should not be in the mid chapter, they should be rolled out as soon as possible.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    edited January 2019
    The devs don't do hotfixes that much. The latest hotfix I can remember was the hollowed blight event. 
    The devs don't understand the concept of hotfixes. The sound and the loading screen have absolute high priority. These things don't need testing in a PTB. These things need to go live asap.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I have never got an infinite loading screen, is this pc only?

• Gengarism
    Gengarism Member Posts: 24

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Likely. It would likely have something to do with other processes running on your computer. More times than not it will happen to somebody running and using another program, such as a web browser. Either that or simply being tabbed out. The game feels so delicate now in loading screens.

At the moment some players' games refuse to initiate any loading progress at all, which will also not allow others to load. Instead the other players will sit at a mere 7%~ loading progress until the affected person (at 0% loading progress) closes their game. If not this, then sometimes a player's game will go unresponsive at any point in the loading screen if they are doing any other tasks on their computer, also preventing the others from getting in game until the affected player decides to end the game in task manager.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I find it so strange how they leave Bugs in the game for such long times.

And it's not just the Loading screens, For a game that boasts itself on being about sound, Audio has been bugged for over a month now.

• Hoodied

@Gengarism said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

Likely. It would likely have something to do with other processes running on your computer. More times than not it will happen to somebody running and using another program, such as a web browser. Either that or simply being tabbed out. The game feels so delicate now in loading screens.

At the moment some players' games refuse to initiate any loading progress at all, which will also not allow others to load. Instead the other players will sit at a mere 7%~ loading progress until the affected person (at 0% loading progress) closes their game. If not this, then sometimes a player's game will go unresponsive at any point in the loading screen if they are doing any other tasks on their computer, also preventing the others from getting in game until the affected player decides to end the game in task manager.

I said pc only because I play xbox one....

• Gengarism
    Gengarism Member Posts: 24

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Gengarism said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

I know I'm just explaining what us PC users are going through.

• Hoodied

@Gengarism said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Gengarism said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

I know I'm just explaining what us PC users are going through.

oh, okay, did you try turning in off and on again?

• alag05
    alag05 Member Posts: 8

@ToxicFengM1n said:

no, i have this problem in xbox one since the legion are playable

• Hoodied

@alag05 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

mmh, what xbox one, one s or x?

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    edited January 2019

Did they announce the issue yesterday?

• alag05

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@alag05 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

xbox one, the clasic one

• alag05

@ReneAensland said:
    Did they announce the issue yesterday?

nope

• Hoodied

@alag05 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@alag05 said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

xbox one, the clasic one

Hardware possibly but IDK