Getting bled out, humped on the ground, and then mori

Justinradtke14
Justinradtke14 Member Posts: 49
edited October 10 in General Discussions

I hope this BS dies down but this has been happening every other game that the killer gets a 4k. If the Killer stands on the hatch and there's gens left there's nothing that can be done. I go to the killer to end the match, he closes the hatch in my face, bleeds me out, humps me, and then mori me.

Please just auto close the hatch after 2 minutes.

Comments

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,589

Bad sportsmanship exist on EVERY TYPE of competitive (player vs player) game, doesn't matter real life or video game.

In DBD - when players BS other side - they are never looking good, or funny. They look like an actual … You know who, it's actually embarrassing. They only show how sad and mad they are for whatever the reason.

Weird thing is - I completely indifferent when they do that to me, but I hate when they do that to others. And I hope other people are also indifferent when somebody trying to bs them.

I'm on the side of: - "Respecting each other as a players and treat each other as another human being".

Developers can't get rid of "bs\bad sportsmanship", we can get rid of this within ourselves, and more of us going to do that - less you will see happening in your matches.

Just ignore bad behavior, and pay attention to the good one.

• Orvarihusklumpen
    Orvarihusklumpen Member Posts: 28

This is because of hatch and the new implemented Mori update that you mentioned

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,509

Devs don't care about ingame BM and it will never be punished as long as it isn't holding the game hostage. There's also rarely any punishment for being awful in post game chat unless you say very specific kinds of slurs and death threats.

Unfortunate, but the best way to deal with it is to tab out if you play on PC, and just not bother engaging in post game to deny them the satisfaction.