I've Given Myself A Challenge

I don't know if this has been tried. But I made a joke with a friend and they said it couldn't be done. So I said to myself "screw it, prove them wrong". I am going to P100 every character in DBD.

Note: I mention streaming not to self promote but to have some sort of recorded proof that I am doing this all legitimate.

Rules:

1.) I can only spend points on the current character I am playing.

2.) I can only play DBD on stream.

3.) Once I lock in the character I can not swap from that character.

Caveat, daily rituals & tome challenge character specific do not apply. However I can not spend BP granted from these on any character I am currently not locked in as.

4.) I can only play as 1 killer or 1 survivor at a time. Caveat to rule 3 applies.

5.) I have to use the special ability/power of each killer at least once per match. Can not just M1 every match.

If I Rage DC that is a penalty. Punishment TBD. I hardly, if ever, rage DC so I doubt this is needed but I want to cover all of my bases.

Comments

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,509

Otzdarva streams this game for a living and doesn't tend to waste BP. I believe he has a couple characters P100, and the rest are P20. This is with him playing this game for a living for 2 years since the prestige rework happened, with lots of the characters starting at P6-P9 thanks to rollover from the old system.

You'd be setting yourself up for burnout. Even if you did your top 10 favorite killers for example, you would eventually have to do your 10 least favorite killers with your restrictions and at that point, I think you would find DBD too boring and draining to keep going.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,888

All I can say is "good luck" and "better you than me". That is way too much of a grind for me to even contemplate.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,718

Good luck friend, this is one hell of a difficult challenge.

I hope Freddy gets his rework before your journey to P100 with him.