We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Knight is a fun killer if he works

9 out of 10 his power doesn't work. It's the guards that is mostly glitching. Last match, I was on eyrie of crows. I spawned my jailer at killer shack and a survivor dropped the pallet. Do you know what happened next? My jailer runs straight back to me and then outside, did a right turn and then it ran to the dropped pallet but the survivor is long gone. With the depletion rate eating the hunt timer like breakfast, the jailer fades away to dust.

What's the point of his power when it's dependant by the developer's knowledge to programming? If my power decides to get stuck, bugged, glitched or having awful pathfinding, then what am I supposed to do? Try to brute force someone to somehow get them injured? Pray that I get lucky?

I know his power is meant to waste the survivor's time or consume resources but what if it doesn't do its job? What if that guard is stuck somewhere or the survivor know some bug that they can use and then grab the banner?

There is also the problem where I can't use my power. For example: if I want to spawn Carnifex to destroy a pallet, I have to position myself so perfectly to use my power because otherwise the button to activate my ability doesn't appear on my screen unless I move somewhere far away and have to look around then I can finally see the ability button again. This is such a pain in small corridors like gideon meat plant. When sandwiched inbetween you barely can use the knight power.

Comments

• Senile_Grandpa
    Senile_Grandpa Member Posts: 21

That's my general consesus on the Knight too. I never bothered to spend my bloodpoints on this killer because of its bugs. It's a bummer because I do kinda like his power.

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,630

I think all killers are fun when they work. :D

• Hadji
    Hadji Member Posts: 19

honestly when a pallet is dropped in the guard's path the guard should just destroy it, maybe then it will be worth using the carnifex to chase, and what the hell is with window vaults and guards acting like idiots?