We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

AVOID DISTURBED WARD AT ALL COST!!!

Senile_Grandpa
Senile_Grandpa Member Posts: 21
edited 8:49PM in General Discussions

This map spawns a bunch of breakable walls at the center of the building after this new 'bug fix' patch. Avoid using charred photograph map offering.

Post edited by EQWashu at

Comments

• Senile_Grandpa
    Senile_Grandpa Member Posts: 21
    edited 6:17PM

Tested it again. It indeed spawns multiple breakable walls at the lower level of the main building. Please killswitch this map

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 727

Really? Holy, try reporting it in bug reports, they'll probably listen :/

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 667

It seems like with the recent Bugfix, the developers added two new breakable walls to the mainbuilding which makes the map and the mainbuilding even more better for survivors.

Why developers?

• IHasDan
    IHasDan Member Posts: 48

That building was already insanely strong, really hoping this isn't intended

• IAmGilgamesh
    IAmGilgamesh Member Posts: 22

Everythings blocked off by breakable walls. Disable it.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,818

I'm surprised the main entrance, back entrance and doorway by the main entrance even have the code to enable walls on them. Wonder if it's a left-over thing from internal testing?

• Dream_Whisper
    Dream_Whisper Member Posts: 749
    edited 8:47PM

Breakable Walls are terrible implemented and favor survivors in some maps and killers in other maps if left un broken.

It kinda defeats the purpose that Breaking the walls makes the loop unsafe when the entire building can be pretty much safe.

IMAGINE if I played trapper, down a survivor inside the building, and the basement in there. I can lock it down, similar to killer's shack. Or another scenario... I am chasing a Survivor as any killer but they now have couple of infinite windows and pallets, as I am forced to break Walls in advance.

Breakable Walls need to be scraped or allow the killer to simply walked right through them and automatically break them, much faster then kick animations.

Post edited by EQWashu at
  • sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,781
    edited 8:47PM

I really hope this is a bug

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,047

The best place to Report Bugs is on the official Forum's Bug Report Category: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs

Check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report, following the report guidelines.

This discussion has been closed.