PS4 Lobbies

Community managers please play SWF on PS4. You will understand. Friends I have made through this game are leaving for other games. No one enjoys sitting in lobbies. Its getting worse not better. Either we need more players or we need to fix the match making on PS4 console. Ignoring this will cause more to leave.

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    edited January 2019

Until it's fixed just play killer. That's all you can do at the moment.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Its not just swf, i play solo and never find lobbies during the evening/night. Daytimes fine but evening/night games a no go for me sadly. 
  • WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    edited January 2019
    I find matches as a solo survivor within a min on ps4. But killer queues are practically instant. I don't ever wait long for either. Yet when I play with 3 or 4 friends, it always takes forever but I rarely SWFs and haven't done so recently. And I think the reason for the long wait is that there are more survivors than killers playing. 
  • Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

Swf finding lobbies is a nightmare for even 2 swf on ps4. Solo its far better

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    And what about when you finally find a lobby and then killer lobbydodges? :)
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

The lobby dodging is getting a bit out of hand on PS4. Killer sees two of any item and they dodge. Finally said screw it and ran games KYF with a few friends.

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73

The lobbies in SWF take anywhere from 10-20 mins, I have even went an hr, with this being East Coast and friends across the USA, Rank 1-12. We keep hoping the new lobby system will work. We can all get off SWF and find lobbies as Killer or Solo in seconds. So this is for sure just an issue with SWF.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Vietfox said:
    @Vietfox that kills me so much.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Vietfox said:

^^^^^^ That right there. It isn't just the waiting as solo or swf. It is getting in the match after 10-15 mins and getting dodged. If the the event doesn't improve the lobby situation it is either a bug or the playerbase on Ps4 is dwindling. We need the proposed matchmaking patch added asap if only to avoid the lobby dodge.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Its not just swf, i play solo and never find lobbies during the evening/night. Daytimes fine but evening/night games a no go for me sadly. 
    Same for me honestly especially on the weekdays.
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    I hope the situation gets better soon... :(
  • venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666
    I switched from PS4 to PC I haven't waited anything longer then 3 minutes as a survivor.ps4 needs more killers. 
  • Gemasuda
    Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
    We can all agree this is an issue.  We need matchmaking fixed on PS4.  Please!
  • Gemasuda

To all PS4 players who agree with this being a problem please put your input here or type Agreed. Maybe we will get a response from someone who can look into this. Thank you

• Gemasuda

Part of the problem or the solution. Choice is yours.

• venom12784
    venom12784 Member Posts: 666
    Gemasuda said:
    We can all agree this is an issue.  We need matchmaking fixed on PS4.  Please!
    I don't think its a match making issue.  If there is no killer available you have to wait till long if
  • cortown711
    cortown711 Member Posts: 21

Are there any groups of people that just play together? And by that a group 5 of you.been thinking about doing this.we switch off being the killer after rounds .oh and the being in chat does pose a problem.my only solution is.no one gets to be in chat once the game starts.oh and of course all must be be gentleman killers no tunneling!

• FriendlyKiller
    FriendlyKiller Member Posts: 337
    :killer main waits patiently for survivor mains to draw the obvious conclusion:
  • Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281
    Vietfox said:
    I'm laying in the hospital with aids right now because of people like that. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    28 mins to find a lobby with 2 swf. 16 mins solo.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

solo player and the wait time to much.

• HellSpawn42
    HellSpawn42 Member Posts: 6
    I play solo only. My wait times are more than 15 minutes every time. Doesnt matter what day or times there is always a long wait on ps4.
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

While I normally play pc... if u all need more killers on ps4 I’ll makeit a point to play on it more. If it helps idk if it will

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

It wasn't too bad tonight. I was playing solo, and the longest wait time I had was about 5 minutes. I hope that means its improving.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited January 2019

Killer lobbies on PS4 are instant. & reading this thread has made me feel somehow really satisfied about dodging obvious SWF. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Negi
    Negi Member Posts: 378
    edited January 2019

It should not takes minutes to find a game as solo survivor, there's really no excuse. It was nearly instant about a month ago.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

It's probably not the matchmaking being buggy but simply not enough people playing killer at the moment on PS4. The only thing the devs can do about that is making playing killer more attractive.

If you want to increase your chances in getting matches as a survivor fast, play solo (faster lobbies compared to SWF) and don't bring items (less likely to get dodged).