The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How Lunar Event will work. (Explained)

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

So Leader's description tells us exactly how the Lunar Event will work:

You can get golden coins when completing objectives, you can buy cosmetics with these coins.

Survivors objectives:
+4 points whenever a gen is done.
+20 points if you manage to escape with a lunar vessel.

Killers objectives:
+1 points for hooking a survivor.
+3 points for destroying a lunar vessel after hooking a survivor.

Shoutouts to @BlackReaper for the image.

Comments

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

how did the devs mess this up lol

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Those killer points actually got worse than what the last post about it said.
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited January 2019

That is funny it is in Dwight's Leader perk description...

But for english.. just look at the red envelope, it was updated during the last big update.

The Red Envelopes are going to be re-enabled, so I hope you all didn't prestige them away.

• GregLacazette
    GregLacazette Member Posts: 15

it starts at what time the event ???? pls

• TheBean

@GregLacazette said:

They said Wednesday... Sometimes that could mean 00:00 UTC.. but since it didn't start last night at 8 pm EST... I'm gonna assume they will be starting it this afternoon around 2 pm EST.. or sometime tonight around 8 PM EST.

Remember the Devs are in EST timezone, so probably would fall inline with their best times.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@No_Cluie_Louis said:
    how did the devs mess this up lol

They are from BHVR

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I Thought it was 2 points for Killer per hook?
    If it's 1 that's even more insane. Survivors earn 4 points for a Generator, That's 20 points each per game and with how quickly gens are getting done that'll be easy and could be done within around 5-10 minutes. and then the 25 added bonus if they escape with vessel.
    While Killer's if it's 1 point per hook you'd need 20 hooks to match that of generators, which isn't even possible not to mention how hard it is to actually get a hook in comparison to completing a gen. 12 hooks is the max, Even if it's 2 points per Hook that's still incredibly difficult to get.

The Genrush is going to be so real :unamused:

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

I Thought it was 2 points for Killer per hook?
    If it's 1 that's even more insane. Survivors earn 4 points for a Generator, That's 20 points each per game and with how quickly gens are getting done that'll be easy and could be done within around 5-10 minutes. and then the 25 added bonus if they escape with vessel.
    While Killer's if it's 1 point per hook you'd need 20 hooks to match that of generators, which isn't even possible not to mention how hard it is to actually get a hook in comparison to completing a gen. 12 hooks is the max, Even if it's 2 points per Hook that's still incredibly difficult to get.

The Genrush is going to be so real :unamused:

It's an old screenshot from before the devs adjusted the numbers.
  • Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

@DocOctober said:

Ah okay thank you

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Guys keep in mind these picture is before the Devs said anything about the event
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    TheBean said:

@GregLacazette said:

They said Wednesday... Sometimes that could mean 00:00 UTC.. but since it didn't start last night at 8 pm EST... I'm gonna assume they will be starting it this afternoon around 2 pm EST.. or sometime tonight around 8 PM EST.

Remember the Devs are in EST timezone, so probably would fall inline with their best times.

This Wednesday?
  • TheBean

@Nickenzie said:
    This Wednesday?

Yee... I seen on the steam forums someone said it is supposed to start at 19:00 UTC.. but I can't seem to find that anywhere else atm.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    TheBean said:

@Nickenzie said:
    This Wednesday?

Yee... I seen on the steam forums someone said it is supposed to start at 19:00 UTC.. but I can't seem to find that anywhere else atm.

Goody good!
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    TheBean said:

That is funny it is in Dwight's Leader perk description...

But for english.. just look at the red envelope, it was updated during the last big update.

The Red Envelopes are going to be re-enabled, so I hope you all didn't prestige them away.

😢 thought they’d be useless.. my Wraith has bid them farewells