Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Streamers with colored perks?

maffew
maffew Member Posts: 5

I've seen some clips from Twitch where the streamer has colored perk icons in the bottom right instead of the usual plain white, and I can't find any info about this anywhere. Anybody know where to find HUD mods like this?

Comments

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

you can probably go in the files and just change the color in paint. idk though make sure with a mod that that's ok before you do it i dont want to get you banned for "tampering with game files" or some #########

• maffew
    maffew Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2018

@robin said:
    you can probably go in the files and just change the color in paint. idk though make sure with a mod that that's ok before you do it i dont want to get you banned for "tampering with game files" or some #########

Thanks for the concern, but I wasn't planning on getting them as I think they actually look kinda bad... But it's not like they each have special perk re-colors, it's this set that from what I can remember turns the background of perks like self care and decisive strike red.