Every time I put my controller down!

When I put my PS4 controller down I keeping knocking L2 or R2 and switching characters after the update. I see other people do it in the lobby. They stand there readied up, then suddenly switch survivor, unready then start flippingthrough all their characters until they get there original before readying up again.

It's funny but at some point I'm going to knock L2 or R2 just as the timer finishes and end up inadvertently playing as bloody Quentin.

Comments

• Soco1980
    Soco1980 Member Posts: 6
    Yes, same happens to me, please enable a option in the menu to disable this, its very disapointed start a game and discover you are not playing the character you chose in first place
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Yeah same.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
    When I put my PS4 controller down I keeping knocking L2 or R2 and switching characters after the update. I see other people do it in the lobby. They stand there readied up, then suddenly switch survivor, unready then start flippingthrough all their characters until they get there original before readying up again.

It's funny but at some point I'm going to knock L2 or R2 just as the timer finishes and end up inadvertently playing as bloody Quentin.

Only console things :smile:

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,950

I was in a party chat with a friend of mine (PS4 players). She was trying for the Evil Incarnate trophy on Myers. She was in a lobby with 4 survivors waiting, had her load out set up and all. Then she puts her controller down seconds before the timer was about to run out and putting the controller down accidentally hit the R2 button, it switched her to the Doctor and the timer ran out before she could change it lol.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Master said:

@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

Only console things :smile:

Now ps4 players are gonna last second switch accidentally because of this thing ;)