We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hatch Standoff

Hey guys,

I was in a match the other night playing as huntress (using no perks or add-ons). Towards the end of the match it was just me and an Ace left which resulted in a typical hatch standoff with him directly in front of me.

I hit him with a hatchet and managed to grab him as he jumped in. I didn’t think that was possible? Did the Ace mess up or is the hatchet cool down quick enough for a grab as well? 

Cheers!!

Best Answer

Answers

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240
    Peasant said:
    The hatchet cooldown is shorter than your standard melee swing, so it's definitely possible.
    If the hatch standoff is winnable as huntress, I may have to invest some time into her again! Didnt think anyone other than tombstone Myers could win one lol
  • BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240

Did the guy have self care on by any chance? I once had a Huntress throw a hatchet at me when she got bored of the standoff and when I clicked m1 and it started self caring instead of jumping in so she finished her cooldown by the time the game realized I wanted to jump in. It may be much more viable with good cooldown add ons but I'm not sure.

Gotta admit I’m not sure, he jumped in straight away from what I could see but I managed to grab him still? Got exited thinking the standoff was possibly winnable now? 😂