The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hex Totems

They are still obviously seen and found and I don't even see any difference what the Devs changed. 

Why not when starting a trial the totem isn't lit until all 4 survivors are cursed from touching a gen or whatever. 

This will solve the problem of survivors spawning on the killer totem. (Haunted Grounds would be still lit since it's a trap Hex.) 

Just a survivor main here trying to get through a full game without the killer totem going down before even knowing there's even a Hex in the trail or just a waste of time since there's been a lot of d/c's lately from both sides.

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

That wouldn't work probably. But I do hope that next patch they finally improve totem placements. Especially so that survivors don't spawn on them.

• xxnazgulxx
    xxnazgulxx Member Posts: 6
    Think they have to change the appearance of the totems. Just setting other spawns won't be enough I think. It just would help for a few days until survivors will again find them easily. Maybe they only should be a skull and less glowing from distance.