Vigil buff to make Exhaustion slowly but surely recover while running.

Vert3x
Vert3x Member Posts: 125

I recently started using Vigil again to test out how it feels, and yeah, it is definitely not worth it to use it for how it is now, so one really simple thought that I had about it was to make that 20% bonus apply no matter what.

Now, before I explain better, I would like to point out that I don't want to specifically refer to cases in which you're the perk holder or in which you're being given the buffs of the perk by someone else via range, but I'd rather talking specifically about the effects that the perk applies and how to possibly improve them.

So, what Vigil does is grabbing those 5 negative status effects, check if you're affected by them and if they're timed effects and if they are, it's gonna apply a 20% bonus speed in recovering from them.
The thing is, specifically referring to Exhaustion, when the standard recovery speed of the effect is set to 0% (after the nerf that Exhaustion got back in July, while running it's always gonna be set to 0%), Vigil isn't gonna increase that for some "proportionality priority" reasons.

Well, my point is that exactly those proportionality priority reasons should be worked around to just make sure that while you're running and you're affected by Exhaustion (with Vigil on), you should recover at 0% + 20% = 20% the normal recovery speed, that way you'd make the perk less useless, and at the same time you wouldn't get to the old 50% recovery speed which kind of sucked to deal with as killer, especially when it came down to Sprint Burst.

Let me know if you guys like this idea, I think that this perk is currently not overly bad, but it's definitely been forgotten by people and that's kind of sad since it used to be way more useful back in the days.

Comments

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

this is a very well thought out and good idea, that isn't op

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

It'd have to an extremely low percentage.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Vert3x said:
    I recently started using Vigil again to test out how it feels, and yeah, it is definitely not worth it to use it for how it is now, so one really simple thought that I had about it was to make that 20% bonus apply no matter what.

Now, before I explain better, I would like to point out that I don't want to specifically refer to cases in which you're the perk holder or in which you're being given the buffs of the perk by someone else via range, but I'd rather talking specifically about the effects that the perk applies and how to possibly improve them.

So, what Vigil does is grabbing those 5 negative status effects, check if you're affected by them and if they're timed effects and if they are, it's gonna apply a 20% bonus speed in recovering from them.
    The thing is, specifically referring to Exhaustion, when the standard recovery speed of the effect is set to 0% (after the nerf that Exhaustion got back in July, while running it's always gonna be set to 0%), Vigil isn't gonna increase that for some "proportionality priority" reasons.

Well, my point is that exactly those proportionality priority reasons should be worked around to just make sure that while you're running and you're affected by Exhaustion (with Vigil on), you should recover at 0% + 20% = 20% the normal recovery speed, that way you'd make the perk less useless, and at the same time you wouldn't get to the old 50% recovery speed which kind of sucked to deal with as killer, especially when it came down to Sprint Burst.

Let me know if you guys like this idea, I think that this perk is currently not overly bad, but it's definitely been forgotten by people and that's kind of sad since it used to be way more useful back in the days.

Really like it!

• Juya
    Juya Member Posts: 63

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

It's hard to tell if you're sarcastic or not...

Either way I agree, this is a really good idea!

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

It would be far too long though.

• No_Cluie_Louis

@Juya said:

@No_Cluie_Louis said:

It's hard to tell if you're sarcastic or not...

Either way I agree, this is a really good idea!

Lol i realised when i wrote it that it sounded sarcastic, it isn't though

• No_Cluie_Louis

I wish more people would see this, it's amazing

• Arroz

@Kurisataru said:
    Yells in potato
    BUT SURVIVROS R 42 OP LOOPS PALETTES CLAUDETTES DECISIVE TEABAGGING SWF HAVE TO CAMP THEM HOW DARE THEY RECOVER FROM EXHAUSTION WHILE RUNNING THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE EXHAUSTED I WILL CAMP EVEERYONE WITH VIGIL NOW

Good idea though, I'd love it.

You make laugh XDD, if killers main see this post they are just gonna cry..

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

It's been suggested a billion times and my response is always the same: it doesn't fix the fact that Vigil basically doesn't do anything other than make Exhaustion slower since 95% of debuffs in this game are not time based.

• Vert3x

@TigerKirby215 said:
    It's been suggested a billion times and my response is always the same: it doesn't fix the fact that Vigil basically doesn't do anything other than make Exhaustion slower since 95% of debuffs in this game are not time based.

I agree with that, but at least I'd get better. Also yeah, there's just some rare cases in which you get some timed bad effects. Maybe they should also make that work on the Hindered effect that the Clown's bottles give you, even though it's not like that killer needs any nerf.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

No.
    /thread

• Vert3x

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

I was just waiting for the that typical kind of player that denies any chance to survivors.
    Now tell me what you think that is overpowered about this, since that's you guys' standard pattern.

• perotx
    perotx Member Posts: 77

I think it's a decent idea that would buff a sub-par perk. It's not very powerful(It would take you over 3 minutes of running to get rid of exhaustion from level 3 perks!), but it could be helpful in some situation.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Flashbacks to infinite Sprint Burst Loops

• KiraElijah

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

I was just waiting for the that typical kind of player that denies any chance to survivors.
    Now tell me what you think that is overpowered about this, since that's you guys' standard pattern.

Excuse me? How did he deny any chance for survivors? What’s your rank?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

"I wonder if they increased the % to like 40% would that be too good?

Tier 3 exhaustion would come back in 24 seconds IF NOT RUNNING"

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

@Vert3x said:

@TigerKirby215 said:

I agree with that, but at least I'd get better. Also yeah, there's just some rare cases in which you get some timed bad effects. Maybe they should also make that work on the Hindered effect that the Clown's bottles give you, even though it's not like that killer needs any nerf.

It does affect Clown's bottles. The thing is that reducing a 1.5 second slow by 20% only shaves about an 18th of a second off the total time.

• Arroz

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

Typical killer main who wants to survivors receive all the nerf and killers the buff, remember this is asymetrical, both sides need to be balanced ;)

• Vert3x

@KiraElijah said:

They weren't really infinite loops, they simply happened to use Sprint Burst mid-chase when they had already recovered a part of Exhaustion, which is what could happen with the change that I have in mind.> @KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

What are you even talking about? Of course my rank is 1, and what I'm saying is that as soon as one comes up with a good idea for a survivor perk some killer mains will have to be dicks about it and deny anything that could possibly be interesting for survivors.

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

Typical killer main who wants to survivors receive all the nerf and killers the buff, remember this is asymetrical, both sides need to be balanced ;)

That one kind of killer main is not capable of reasoning with as much logic, I think you're going too far with him, saying hard words like "asymmetrical" is already op to him, he's already feeling confused and oppressed.

• Arroz

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

They weren't really infinite loops, they simply happened to use Sprint Burst mid-chase when they had already recovered a part of Exhaustion, which is what could happen with the change that I have in mind.> @KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

What are you even talking about? Of course my rank is 1, and what I'm saying is that as soon as one comes up with a good idea for a survivor perk some killer mains will have to be dicks about it and deny anything that could possibly be interesting for survivors.

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

That one kind of killer main is not capable of reasoning with as much logic, I think you're going too far with him, saying hard words like "asymmetrical" is already op to him, he's already feeling confused and oppressed.

Yeah, killers just want to they side be strong than other (some survivors too), this idea is really good because we need to sacrifice 1 perk slot and it dont recover on chases.. he just want to all top survivor perks be nerfed, I think he/she dont remember Iridiscent Head (broken af for the ######### huntress hitbox), EW3 infinite, Noed, Rancor, Ebony Mori, Insta bily chainsaw, etc.."Killers are weak"

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

I'm not sure it's possible the way you explained because they would need to change how the buff is calculated (usually they are multiplicative), but sure it would be a welcome change to make the perk not a joke anymore.

• Vert3x
    edited January 2019

@White_Owl said:
    I'm not sure it's possible the way you explained because they would need to change how the buff is calculated (usually they are multiplicative), but sure it would be a welcome change to make the perk not a joke anymore.

For the most part, I'm assuming that actually while running but being affected by Exhaustion, you first get given the 20% buff to your recovery speed (standard = 100%) getting to 120% and then it all gets reset to 0%.

I'm quite sure that before the Exhaustion nerf indeed, what used to happen was getting 100% standard + 20% Vigil = 120% and then it got divided by 2, getting to recover at 60% while running.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    I play both sides a lot (mainly survivor) and I think this would result in the (almost) infinite sprint burst loop. Exhaustion is fine the way it is.
  • GrootDude
    Arroz said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

Yeah, killers just want to they side be strong than other (some survivors too), this idea is really good because we need to sacrifice 1 perk slot and it dont recover on chases.. he just want to all top survivor perks be nerfed, I think he/she dont remember Iridiscent Head (broken af for the [BAD WORD] huntress hitbox), EW3 infinite, Noed, Rancor, Ebony Mori, Insta bily chainsaw, etc.."Killers are weak"

Do you only play survivor? You really just seem like a biased survivor main.
  • KiraElijah

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

That one kind of killer main is not capable of reasoning with as much logic, I think you're going too far with him, saying hard words like "asymmetrical" is already op to him, he's already feeling confused and oppressed

You say he can’t apply logic, however you just insult people who don’t agree with you?... Also, once again. How did he deny all chance to survivors?? Survivor is pretty easy, Killer is infuriating.

• GrootDude

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

That one kind of killer main is not capable of reasoning with as much logic, I think you're going too far with him, saying hard words like "asymmetrical" is already op to him, he's already feeling confused and oppressed

You say he can’t apply logic, however you just insult people who don’t agree with you?... Also, once again. How did he deny all chance to survivors?? Survivor is pretty easy, Killer is infuriating.

However I don’t find either role infuriating I can agree that he is just insulting people with a different POV.
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Arroz said:

Killer main here myself though my face is dry. Honestly though I've got no issue with the idea of Vigil allowing it at a MUCH slower rate while running, but also as @TigerKirby215 said, people will only use it for the Exhaustion benefit and nothing else.

With a name like Vigil I imagine it being something to promote a Flight or Fight response in a survivor, so perhaps rework it so that instead of healing faster from blind and mangled (since let's be honest the only real aggravating versions versions of those are permenant) let's have it also boost detection perks. Faster cooldown on Prem, longer range from Spine Chill, perhaps a SLIGHT increase to the aura detection time of Dark Sense and Alert. Have these in addition to the slow restoration of Exhaustion while running and I see it working just fine.
  • KiraElijah
    edited January 2019

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    Arroz said:

Killer main here myself though my face is dry. Honestly though I've got no issue with the idea of Vigil allowing it at a MUCH slower rate while running, but also as @TigerKirby215 said, people will only use it for the Exhaustion benefit and nothing else.

With a name like Vigil I imagine it being something to promote a Flight or Fight response in a survivor, so perhaps rework it so that instead of healing faster from blind and mangled (since let's be honest the only real aggravating versions versions of those are permenant) let's have it also boost detection perks. Faster cooldown on Prem, longer range from Spine Chill, perhaps a SLIGHT increase to the aura detection time of Dark Sense and Alert. Have these in addition to the slow restoration of Exhaustion while running and I see it working just fine.

I’d totally use this in my build, Spine Chill, Dark Sense, Urban, then this. However, It’d be fine w/o the running change

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@KiraElijah said:

I don't want that ######### back.

• Arroz

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

Are you blind or are you blind?, exhaustion is not gonna recover while in a chase.. and it recover really slowly, I think you dont want any chance to survivors, huh?

• Arroz

@TreemanXD said:
    Arroz said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Yeah, killers just want to they side be strong than other (some survivors too), this idea is really good because we need to sacrifice 1 perk slot and it dont recover on chases.. he just want to all top survivor perks be nerfed, I think he/she dont remember Iridiscent Head (broken af for the [BAD WORD] huntress hitbox), EW3 infinite, Noed, Rancor, Ebony Mori, Insta bily chainsaw, etc.."Killers are weak"

Do you only play survivor? You really just seem like a biased survivor main.

40 killer 60 survivor.. Im a rank 1 killer

• Vert3x

@TreemanXD said:
    I play both sides a lot (mainly survivor) and I think this would result in the (almost) infinite sprint burst loop. Exhaustion is fine the way it is.

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

Again, it was nowhere close to being infinite. It was possible to get Sprint Burst activated while running if you had already previously recovered from Exhaustion by walking, and also, it would be way slower than the old mid-chase activating Sprint Burst.

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

One thing is constructively disagreeing with a point, and one thing is being a dick putting the /thread trying to show omnipotence while you're just an useless jerk. If one behaves like that, you can already stop expecting me to be nice at them.
    Now, about him denying all chance to survivors, once again, I was referring to disagreeing to the minimal buff to a dead survivor perk.

I can give you a good comparison: Spies from the Shadows got a significative buff that brought it from a useless perk to an average tracking perk.
    Now, although I am a survivor main, I'm fine with that change and I'm not gonna ######### about it.

That's exactly where the difference between me and that scumbag lays, I do accept my opponent to get buffed when needed and accept to have to improve my playstyle in specific situations and to be required to be more careful on my moves.

An entitled killer main like that guy is just gonna deny even the most minimal buff to a currently useless perk that would bring it up to an average tier at most, and that kind of person is probably who ruins DbD's community.

The way he replied is just making me feel like killer mains are just getting spoiled right now, and if you want people not to think so, at least avoid defending their non-existing points and their complete lack of interest into making the game better for everyone.

Just thinking about the way you pretty arrogantly claimed survivor to be easy and killer to be infuriating;
    how did you play survivor to conclude that it's easy to play it? Did you play rank 1 versus good killers with random teammates or did you simply play a 4 man SWF group? Because if that's the case, it's like I came up to you claiming that killer is easy because I just had a 3 blinks nurse game with Hex: Ruin, BBQ and all the meta perks on and I won many games with that loadout.
    Playing SWF is sure easy when teammates are good just like playing Nurse is, but you can't use a single way you play that role to assert that it's easy to play it.> @TreemanXD said:

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

However I don’t find either role infuriating I can agree that he is just insulting people with a different POV.

Just telling you too, I'm insulting people that behave like jerks, I'm not gonna insult anybody that disagrees with my point as long as they're gonna try to argue about what could be so strong about it.> @Khroalthemadbomber said:

Arroz said:

I don't think it should go on and affect everything, I believe it should stay bonded to shortening cooldowns, sure it should however affect perks like Quick & Quiet, Premonition, Dance with me and so on, but I don't think there's a need for it to go beyond cooldowns, it'd just get out of concept to make it also affect aura detection time and range or any other thing.
    Pretty cool idea by the way, maybe they should just grab all the cooldown perks and add that little note "- Affected by Vigil" which killer add-ons used to have for Tinkerer.

• Acromio
    edited January 2019

The fact that you don't understand that to give survivors a tool to make exhaustion perks trigger more than once per chase as they did prior to patch 2.1.0 would not be balanced is why a big, fat

is all that your thread deserves.

Post edited by Acromio on
  • Daveer
    Daveer Member Posts: 14

@Vert3x said:

+1

• GrootDude
    Acromio said:

The fact that you don't understand that to give survivors a tool to make exhaustion perks trigger more than once per chase as they did prior to patch 2.1.0 would not be balanced is why a big, fat

is all that your thread deserve.

This would be g8 to use on mister “you want no chance for survivors huh” guy. XD
  • KiraElijah
    Acromio said:

Saying no is one thing, saying it’d be unbalanced is just stupid.
  • KiraElijah
    Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

Again, it was nowhere close to being infinite. It was possible to get Sprint Burst activated while running if you had already previously recovered from Exhaustion by walking, and also, it would be way slower than the old mid-chase activating Sprint Burst.

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

One thing is constructively disagreeing with a point, and one thing is being a dick putting the /thread trying to show omnipotence while you're just an useless jerk. If one behaves like that, you can already stop expecting me to be nice at them.
    Now, about him denying all chance to survivors, once again, I was referring to disagreeing to the minimal buff to a dead survivor perk.

I can give you a good comparison: Spies from the Shadows got a significative buff that brought it from a useless perk to an average tracking perk.
    Now, although I am a survivor main, I'm fine with that change and I'm not gonna ######### about it.

That's exactly where the difference between me and that scumbag lays, I do accept my opponent to get buffed when needed and accept to have to improve my playstyle in specific situations and to be required to be more careful on my moves.

An entitled killer main like that guy is just gonna deny even the most minimal buff to a currently useless perk that would bring it up to an average tier at most, and that kind of person is probably who ruins DbD's community.

The way he replied is just making me feel like killer mains are just getting spoiled right now, and if you want people not to think so, at least avoid defending their non-existing points and their complete lack of interest into making the game better for everyone.

Just thinking about the way you pretty arrogantly claimed survivor to be easy and killer to be infuriating;
    how did you play survivor to conclude that it's easy to play it? Did you play rank 1 versus good killers with random teammates or did you simply play a 4 man SWF group? Because if that's the case, it's like I came up to you claiming that killer is easy because I just had a 3 blinks nurse game with Hex: Ruin, BBQ and all the meta perks on and I won many games with that loadout.
    Playing SWF is sure easy when teammates are good just like playing Nurse is, but you can't use a single way you play that role to assert that it's easy to play it.> @TreemanXD said:

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Just telling you too, I'm insulting people that behave like jerks, I'm not gonna insult anybody that disagrees with my point as long as they're gonna try to argue about what could be so strong about it.> @Khroalthemadbomber said:

Arroz said:

I don't think it should go on and affect everything, I believe it should stay bonded to shortening cooldowns, sure it should however affect perks like Quick & Quiet, Premonition, Dance with me and so on, but I don't think there's a need for it to go beyond cooldowns, it'd just get out of concept to make it also affect aura detection time and range or any other thing.
    Pretty cool idea by the way, maybe they should just grab all the cooldown perks and add that little note "- Affected by Vigil" which killer add-ons used to have for Tinkerer.

I play solo stealth, and tbh I find it much easier
  • Vert3x

@Acromio said:

Ok, assume you are using Sprint Burst and the new Vigil I'm thinking about, alright?
    (I'm assuming SB is the Exhaustion perk most killers are concerned about and indeed it can be the most efficient)
    Sprint Burst, tier 3: "... Causes Exhaustion for 40 seconds."
    Vigil, tier 3: "...20% bonus in recovering from Exhaustion, ..." (Applied when running, recovering at 20% instead of 0%)

Assuming that you're running a killer around, starting the chase with your Sprint Burst and being given Exhaustion and assuming you'll keep on running, also assuming that the killer doesn't use any special addon to apply any new Exhaustion on you, the time that it'll take to recover from that Exhaustion will be 3 minutes and 20 seconds.

So, you're claiming that this is unbalanced.
    You might wanna go back on your "No /thread" to be honest, I doubt you can or want to reason any further.

• Acromio

^
    |

• GrootDude
    Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:
    No.
    /thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

Until recently you and another who’s name I will not say have been the only “jerks” 
  • GrootDude
    Someone else said because we disagree with this buff that we’re denying any chances to survivor..... But sure call everyone who disagrees with you a jerk
  • Vert3x

@KiraElijah said:
    Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

Yeah, playing stealth is just like genrushing to me: it is really efficient and probably, for some odd reason, what the designers want you do to in the game, but it is really boring for my playstyle.> @Acromio said:

^
    |

Yeah, better keep on laughing at your own unreasonableness, you get your points proven wrong and you just quit the conversation, good job on your self humiliation.> @TreemanXD said:

Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

Until recently you and another who’s name I will not say have been the only “jerks” 

@TreemanXD said:
    Someone else said because we disagree with this buff that we’re denying any chances to survivor..... But sure call everyone who disagrees with you a jerk

I don't get where you want to get by defending him, as long as one tries to disagree with my ideas by bringing in valid points I'm fine with discussing, but if one just acts like a dick I don't see a reason to show any mercy to him, that's the type of person that ruins this community (and general online communities) and mocking him is the least I can do, especially since that's what he also does with my ideas as I was expecting (even if I didn't provoke him, I can guarantee that's the type of person that would've still been arguing with "LOL" and "git gud" images).

This idea is really hard to be proven to be overpowered due to how slow one would recover from Exhaustion anyways, therefore if one really wants to prove it to be unbalanced you wanna bring in some decent arguments, a "LOL" image is not gonna scare me, he's just showing me how far his childishness can get.

• Vert3x
    edited January 2019

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:
    Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

Yeah, playing stealth is just like genrushing to me: it is really efficient and probably, for some odd reason, what the designers want you do to in the game, but it is really boring for my playstyle.> @Acromio said:

^
    |

Yeah, better keep on laughing at your own unreasonableness, you get your points proven wrong and you just quit the conversation, good job on your self humiliation.> @TreemanXD said:

Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

@TreemanXD said:

I don't get where you want to get by defending him, as long as one tries to disagree with my ideas by bringing in valid points I'm fine with discussing, but if one just acts like a dick I don't see a reason to show any mercy to him, that's the type of person that ruins this community (and general online communities) and mocking him is the least I can do, especially since that's what he also does with my ideas as I was expecting (even if I didn't provoke him, I can guarantee that's the type of person that would've still been arguing with "LOL" and "git gud" images).

This idea is really hard to be proven to be overpowered due to how slow one would recover from Exhaustion anyways, therefore if one really wants to prove it to be unbalanced you wanna bring in some decent arguments, a "LOL" image is not gonna scare me, he's just showing me how far his childishness can get.

One could even come up to me being like "It would be way too strong, op" or anything like that, I can try to explain you why it wouldn't and you can try to explain me why it would, but if one just starts #########-posting there's no reason why I should be nice to him, he's being dick at me and I'll be a dick at him.

• KiraElijah

@Vert3x said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:
    Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

^
    |

Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

@TreemanXD said:

Edit: one can even come up to me being like "It would be way too strong, op" or anything like that, I can try to explain you why it wouldn't and you can try to explain me why it would, but if one just starts #########-posting there's no reason why I should be nice to him, he's being dick to me and I'll be a dick to him.

I ain’t defending him anymore, the lol was pretty stupid

• GrootDude
    Vert3x said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:
    Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

^
    |

Vert3x said:

@TreemanXD said:

@se05239 said:

@KiraElijah said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@KiraElijah said:

@Vert3x said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

@Arroz said:

@Acromio said:

No.

/thread

Arroz said:

@TreemanXD said:

One could even come up to me being like "It would be way too strong, op" or anything like that, I can try to explain you why it wouldn't and you can try to explain me why it would, but if one just starts #########-posting there's no reason why I should be nice to him, he's being dick at me and I'll be a dick at him.

The “lol” guy wasn’t being a jerk and I’m not defending him, but I think we can both agree to disagree.
  • Acromio

@Acromio said:

^
    |

• KiraElijah
    edited January 2019

This is just a huge argument now

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    While I am a fan of discussions can we please take the time to only quote the part an individual said and not have this massive behemoth that constantly tags me for a conversation that it seems like I am no longer a part of.

On that note, to the people that liked my idea thanks ^_^
  • Vert3x

@Khroalthemadbomber said:
    While I am a fan of discussions can we please take the time to only quote the part an individual said and not have this massive behemoth that constantly tags me for a conversation that it seems like I am no longer a part of.

On that note, to the people that liked my idea thanks ^_^

You're right, I'm sorry about that, I'm really unpractical with this forum style, quoting usually doesn't straight up report all the seasoned posts that have been previously quoted, or at least that was what I remembered about other forums.