The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pig bug?

Vietfox
Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
I've noticed that i can't crouch as the pig when one of the survivors DC (i think it's because of that), i need to hook someone else to be able to crouch again. Anyone else noticed that?

Comments

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Vietfox said:
    I've noticed that i can't crouch as the pig when one of the survivors DC (i think it's because of that), i need to hook someone else to be able to crouch again. Anyone else noticed that?

I happened me once time.. (since 2.5.0) I think it's because the reduced crouch speed animation..

• Vietfox
    @Arroz said:

@Vietfox said:

I happened me once time.. (since 2.5.0) I think it's because the reduced crouch speed animation..

Mmm could be.
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Had it yesterday was very frustrating. So dcs break the pigs crouch this isnt likely going to be abused right? 
  • Vietfox
    @Zarathos said:
    Had it yesterday was very frustrating. So dcs break the pigs crouch this isnt likely going to be abused right? 
    I'm not 100% sure it's because of that, but looks like it.
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited January 2019

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Happened to me as well

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    I wanna play Pig without having to worry about bugs like this. :(
  • GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

@TAG said: