The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

the strangest franks+crackers question

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

if you hit a survivor that is carrying firecrackers 10 times with franks, will the item be destroyed or will it be dropped like usual?

Best Answer

Answers

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    The cracker will transform into an acid that'll eat the floor when dropped, thus making the survivor die instantly
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I assume it would be destroyed like everything else. The strange part is firecrackers only have 1 charge, and IDK if it can do partial charges. If it does, then that's equally strange because it won't change it's effect in the slightest.

Someone should try this out and see what happens. I've never been hit by Frankie's when holding a firecracker.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@thesuicidefox said:
    I assume it would be destroyed like everything else. The strange part is firecrackers only have 1 charge, and IDK if it can do partial charges. If it does, then that's equally strange because it won't change it's effect in the slightest.

Someone should try this out and see what happens. I've never been hit by Frankie's when holding a firecracker.

I am also curious, I throw the crackers before I get hit