The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tired of lobby dodgers

Arroz
Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

__***Edited* The sad truth about this is of killers want 4 baby survivor to join them lobby and he will instantly ready.. if they see any legacy/p3 claudette or some items they are just gonna dodge, they want ez 4k against baby rank 20 survivors.__**
Do you really think it's fair to look for lobbying for 20 minutes without the killer making a dodge? I just play with a ######### p3 quentin with no objects and a proper name but apparently now the killers also do dodge for having p3 ;D

Any reason to dodge this?

Post edited by Arroz on

Comments

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    It looks like you need to go to ER, you’re losing too much blood and killers don’t want you going thru an intense experience in that condition. They care about you.
  • Arroz

@Gorgonia said:
    It looks like you need to go to ER, you’re losing too much blood and killers don’t want you going thru an intense experience in that condition. They care about you.

Lmao, I like people like you in forum this is what it is supossed to be, funny ;) Have a good night..

• Arroz

@Vietfox said:
    @Arroz said:

Yeah, they are all cowards. (even when playing a videogame)

I think it's time to play private match... because killers are getting a lot of buff but they still refuse to play against a poor p3 quentin ;)

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    When I play I don't care what you wear as long as everyone's ping is  below 300 and there aren't 3/4 toolboxes. I can manage to slap down the lights but the boxes are too overwhelming assuming they are swf. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Gorgonia said:

I can't stop laughing lol.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Most killers don't care about what survs are wearing (as long as it's not invisible Claudette), it's about items and SWF.

Maybe you just had bad luck and got matched with other survs who wanted to bring lots of items into the game. Or another surv had a super bad ping.

I play solo surv without items on highrank daily and I don't come across those amount of problems.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Trust me, they're not dodging because of you. There's three other survivors in the lobby with you, remember?

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

Do you really think it's fair to look for lobbying for 20 minutes without the killer making a dodge? I just play with a [BAD WORD] p3 quentin with no objects and a proper name but apparently now the killers also do dodge for having p3 ;D

Oh come on now who dodging any Quentins? This has to be meme.

seriously though they dodge because of many reasons and because they are entitled to play who they wish. 

Why would they want to start a game they feel aren’t going to enjoy? 

I really dont see the problem with killers picking there games based on their assumptions of potential enjoyment.

• Arroz

@NoShinyPony said:
    Most killers don't care about what survs are wearing (as long as it's not invisible Claudette), it's about items and SWF.

Maybe you just had bad luck and got matched with other survs who wanted to bring lots of items into the game. Or another surv had a super bad ping.

I play solo surv without items on highrank daily and I don't come across those amount of problems.

I only equip medkit for heal faster or toolboxes for a ritual.. because I suck with flashlight's and i still get dodge.. But the people who i get matched EQUIP A LOT OF THINGS..

• Arroz

@Paddy4583 said:
    Arroz said:

Do you really think it's fair to look for lobbying for 20 minutes without the killer making a dodge? I just play with a [BAD WORD] p3 quentin with no objects and a proper name but apparently now the killers also do dodge for having p3 ;D

seriously though they dodge because of many reasons and because they are entitled to play who they wish. 

I really dont see the problem with killers picking there games based on their assumptions of potential enjoyment.

Nah, killers look like they are scared from prestige players now... (The 60%), They dont like challenges. they just want to get 4k every game they dont care about fun.., They just want to play with a baby default dwight.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

@Paddy4583 said:
    Arroz said:

Nah, killers look like they are scared from prestige players now... (The 60%), They dont like challenges. they just want to get 4k every game they dont care about fun.., They just want to play with a baby default dwight.

I find this excuse to be laughable. If the Killer is the same rank as you, him dodging lobbies is no excuse for why he beat you.

If he beats you, he's still a better player regardless of who he dodged prior. You dont know if the Killer who does decide to face you dodged 10 lobbies beforehand. It's irrelevant anyway
  • Arroz

@se05239 said:
    Trust me, they're not dodging because of you. There's three other survivors in the lobby with you, remember?

Okay, But when i need to sabotage some hooks for a ritual they dodge me because I have a toolbox.. U srsly?
    And yes, with most people with I get matched are p3 claudette.. but that's not my fault... I just want to play and they dodge.. I think it's time to play on swf and change character at 6 seconds

• weirdkid5
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

@se05239 said:

Okay, But when i need to sabotage some hooks for a ritual they dodge me because I have a toolbox.. U srsly?
    And yes, with most people with I get matched are p3 claudette.. but that's not my fault... I just want to play and they dodge.. I think it's time to play on swf and change character at 6 seconds

Yeah if you last second swapped on me I'm alt-tabbing before the countdown finishes. Not gonna let anyone get away with that bullshit
  • Arroz

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Arroz said:

I find this excuse to be laughable. If the Killer is the same rank as you, him dodging lobbies is no excuse for why he beat you.

If he beats you, he's still a better player regardless of who he dodged prior. You dont know if the Killer who does decide to face you dodged 10 lobbies beforehand. It's irrelevant anyway

But the problem is of I dont want to be 20 minutes finding lobby's... Killers are getting a lot of buffs and they still dodge.. Oh and most of the time I get matched with p3 claudette's

• weirdkid5
    Arroz said:

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Arroz said:

But the problem is of I dont want to be 20 minutes finding lobby's... Killers are getting a lot of buffs and they still dodge.. Oh and most of the time I get matched with p3 claudette's

Because the game is still heavily skewed in Survivor favor. Maybe when the game actually gets balanced properly they can make dodging gone. It sucks, but you shouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to play a game they know won't be fun. Most Killers dodge either because of too many stupid items or Survivors being in a SWF squad together.

I suggest playing Killer yourself to understand why Killers dodge. (And before someone comes at me with a screenshot of them beating a 4-stack, I can cherry pick my Rank 1 games for bad teams too, that doesn't make SWF not an issue)
  • Arroz

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Arroz said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Arroz said:

Do you really think it's fair to look for lobbying for 20 minutes without the killer making a dodge? I just play with a [BAD WORD] p3 quentin with no objects and a proper name but apparently now the killers also do dodge for having p3 ;D Any reason to dodge this? Oh come on now who dodging any Quentins? This has to be meme. seriously though they dodge because of many reasons and because they are entitled to play who they wish.  Why would they want to start a game they feel aren’t going to enjoy? 

Because the game is still heavily skewed in Survivor favor. Maybe when the game actually gets balanced properly they can make dodging gone. It sucks, but you shouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to play a game they know won't be fun. Most Killers dodge either because of too many stupid items or Survivors being in a SWF squad together.

I suggest playing Killer yourself to understand why Killers dodge. (And before someone comes at me with a screenshot of them beating a 4-stack, I can cherry pick my Rank 1 games for bad teams too, that doesn't make SWF not an issue)

I play rank 1 without dodging about if a survivor bring a flashlight, toolboxes or medkits.. Just bring overwhelming presence or franklin's demise DAMN!, If i lose against a swf I just say gg and move and create another lobby ;) Always created a lobby and I'm going to do something because the waiting time to find survivors is very long .. If I get a very good swf what I do is learn from my mistakes to improve in the future and makes it possible to have my 4k .. but the important thing is to have fun that no one cares about it in this game, that is why the players play in swf to have fun because playing solo there is no fun .. maybe if the killer is friendly that happens a few times..

• Arroz

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@se05239 said:

Yeah if you last second swapped on me I'm alt-tabbing before the countdown finishes. Not gonna let anyone get away with that bullshit

I dont care, im not gonna wait 20 minutes to find a ######### lobby, I just want to play for this I pay money for get fun and not a waiting simulator..

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

This is a consequence of survivors being dicks and the Dev's not giving killers the tools for counterplay to common second chance tactics. If survivors dont want to be dodged, stop being dicks and Dev's fix your game.

• Paddy4583
    I highly doubt it’s anything to do with P3 skins
    skins = skills? Nah
    they can play who and when they want, people need to get over this entitlement of being owed something from other people
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Arroz said

I dont care, im not gonna wait 20 minutes to find a [BAD WORD] lobby, I just want to play for this I pay money for get fun and not a waiting simulator..

Killers pay money for fun as well and playing against a sweaty SWF team is not fun at all. I've just finished a game against a full SWF team. All of them had decisive, instaheal, prove thyself and obviously voice communication. Everytime I turned my back on a gen they were on it. My setup was casual. Just perks for bloodpoints (bbq, distressing, thrill of the hunt, devoured hope). Even though I still beat all of them after losing 4 gens in like 3 minutes (thank god I played Billy) WITHOUT tunneling or camping they still messaged me how bad I am. 

I will definitely not play against a full SWF team again. I don't mind losing but playing against those sweaty guys who try to belittle and insult you as often as possible is not how I want to spend my spare time.
  • Arroz

@KissyKissy said:
    This is a consequence of survivors being dicks and the Dev's not giving killers the tools for counterplay to common second chance tactics. If survivors dont want to be dodged, stop being dicks and Dev's fix your game.

@KissyKissy said:

All this shows your ignorance to generalize, I've never been a dick with the killers, even when the killer could not do anything I give him points to at least take something .. Oh and you do not read the patch notes? How do killers have no tools to play against a swf? Iridiscent head, Judith's tombstone, Infinite EW3, Frank's mixtape, Clown Instadown bottles and ebony mori ...? Survivor only have Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, Unbreakable, exhaustion perk (That are crap now), Instaheals and purple toolboxes..? that you're blind and do not know how to read patch notes is something else :) Killers are getting a lot of buff's and they still refuse to play against people with flashlight's..

• Arroz

@Paddy4583 said:
    skins = skills? Nah
    they can play who and when they want, people need to get over this entitlement of being owed something from other people

So do not do dodge's when they see a p3 claudette with a flashlight in the lobby or a swf...They have a lot of crutche's addons and still refuse to play.

• KissyKissy
    KissyKissy Member Posts: 112

@Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

@KissyKissy said:

All this shows your ignorance to generalize, I've never been a dick with the killers, even when the killer could not do anything I give him points to at least take something .. Oh and you do not read the patch notes? How do killers have no tools to play against a swf? Iridiscent head, Judith's tombstone, Infinite EW3, Frank's mixtape, Clown Instadown bottles and ebony mori ...? Survivor only have Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, Unbreakable, exhaustion perk (That are crap now), Instaheals and purple toolboxes..? that you're blind and do not know how to read patch notes is something else :) Killers are getting a lot of buff's and they still refuse to play against people with flashlight's..

I wasnt mentioning you personally as the culprit, bodaggit!

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

@KissyKissy said:

You do notice that every killer solution you listed is a one time use, expensive item that can only be gotten at random, right?
    I don't have many, or any of a lot of that, personally. 

Meanwhile your survivors list includes perks that can be used many times, and stuff they keep if they eacape the trial. Not all items listed but most.

And for an example, Why on earth would I want to vs some dick that will flashlight blind me at every pallet? Especially when I don't even have lightborn as a teachable?
    I mean I don't really dodge flashlights. Only thing I don't want to face is an SWF. 
  • Arroz

@Yamaoka said:
    Arroz said

I dont care, im not gonna wait 20 minutes to find a [BAD WORD] lobby, I just want to play for this I pay money for get fun and not a waiting simulator..

Killers pay money for fun as well and playing against a sweaty SWF team is not fun at all. I've just finished a game against a full SWF team. All of them had decisive, instaheal, prove thyself and obviously voice communication. Everytime I turned my back on a gen they were on it. My setup was casual. Just perks for bloodpoints (bbq, distressing, thrill of the hunt, devoured hope). Even though I still beat all of them after losing 4 gens in like 3 minutes (thank god I played Billy) WITHOUT tunneling or camping they still messaged me how bad I am. 

I will definitely not play against a full SWF team again. I don't mind losing but playing against those sweaty guys who try to belittle and insult you as often as possible is not how I want to spend my spare time.

Most killers (100 hours+) just only want ez 4k against default baby dwight, but dodge it's a really bad problem because it dont let you play the game, and the killer of want to play have 400 ms.. (Thanks god they are gonna add dedicated server) Oh and that's the typical swf build, maybe last time was a huntress with crutch perks and addons or a EW3 infinite myers :)? The game is so unbalanced in both side. But I Destroyed some swf with instaheals, instaflashlights, 4 ds.. (Rank 1 Btw), If I get destroyed by a swf I move one and find another game And when a swf comes in my lobby I learn from my mistakes to improve in the future and be able to defeat them ;) Oh and If I see a swf with 4 toolboxes I equip overwhelming presence and discordance with billy, really good build against rushers.

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Simple answer, p3 means an experienced player, you know the game. A lot of killers want to face potatos. The challenge of p3s is to much for them so they dodge looking for that easy prey. 
  • Arroz

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

@KissyKissy said:

You do notice that every killer solution you listed is a one time use, expensive item that can only be gotten at random, right?

Meanwhile your survivors list includes perks that can be used many times, and stuff they keep if they eacape the trial. Not all items listed but most.

And for an example, Why on earth would I want to vs some dick that will flashlight blind me at every pallet? Especially when I don't even have lightborn as a teachable?
    I mean I don't really dodge flashlights. Only thing I don't want to face is an SWF. 

Hmm, winter solstice boxes give me 30 ebony moris on my legion and 27 iridiscent hatche's on my huntress ;) Iridiscent hatchet is like ds they can be used in all the game.. Killers have noed too.. DS can be used 1 time, Adrenaline can be used 1 time, Unbreakable can be used 1 time.. Exhaustion perks can be used all the game (like make your choice or discordance), survivor items can be countered if you equip franklin's demise or overwhelming presence.. So why you chase all the game the guy with the flashlight? If you never want a face to a swf you will never learn from your mistakes and you will be a killer baby ;) so I thought before.

• weirdkid5
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Arroz said:

@Paddy4583 said:

Arroz said:

Do you really think it's fair to look for lobbying for 20 minutes without the killer making a dodge? I just play with a [BAD WORD] p3 quentin with no objects and a proper name but apparently now the killers also do dodge for having p3 ;D Any reason to dodge this? Oh come on now who dodging any Quentins? This has to be meme. seriously though they dodge because of many reasons and because they are entitled to play who they wish.  Why would they want to start a game they feel aren’t going to enjoy? 

I play rank 1 without dodging about if a survivor bring a flashlight, toolboxes or medkits.. Just bring overwhelming presence or franklin's demise DAMN!, If i lose against a swf I just say gg and move and create another lobby ;) Always created a lobby and I'm going to do something because the waiting time to find survivors is very long .. If I get a very good swf what I do is learn from my mistakes to improve in the future and makes it possible to have my 4k .. but the important thing is to have fun that no one cares about it in this game, that is why the players play in swf to have fun because playing solo there is no fun .. maybe if the killer is friendly that happens a few times..

Wow man you must be better than ScottJund. Maybe you should stream. 

(Disclaimer, you're not better than Scott, who struggled to pip against a no perk 4 stack called the Depip squad. You can claim to do all these things, but until you show me some footage it's just hot air. If you lose a SWF match it's because the odds are heavily stacked for Survivors in an unfair manner. I know, it's ok to realize the game is unbalanced)
  • Paddy4583
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

@Paddy4583 said:
    skins = skills? Nah

So do not do dodge's when they see a p3 claudette with a flashlight in the lobby or a swf...They have a lot of crutche's addons and still refuse to play.

It doesn’t really matter what your opinion is on why they do it and trying to “shame” people into playing against others won’t work either, 
    continuing to say they are scared and they just want EZ 4K games isn’t going to make any killer dodge less...

SWF has been an on going issue that killers don’t like to face, nothing is being done to address this concern so they are taking matters into their own hands, by selecting their games based on previous bad experiences, it’s their porogative to do so.

what I see is the same people complaint about these dodges and I’m starting to think that maybe the toxic players are the ones experiencing the majority of the dodges, maybe your not fun to play against, maybe your unlucky enough to be in lobbies with wannabes and fanboys (see above) who knows and who cares, fact is anyone should be able to pick when they will and won’t host the game.
  • Rebel_Raven
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

@KissyKissy said:

Hmm, winter solstice boxes give me 30 ebony moris on my legion and 27 iridiscent hatche's on my huntress ;) Iridiscent hatchet is like ds they can be used in all the game.. Killers have noed too.. DS can be used 1 time, Adrenaline can be used 1 time, Unbreakable can be used 1 time.. Exhaustion perks can be used all the game (like make your choice or discordance), survivor items can be countered if you equip franklin's demise or overwhelming presence.. So why you chase all the game the guy with the flashlight? If you never want a face to a swf you will never learn from your mistakes and you will be a killer baby ;) so I thought before.

And I played through winter solstice. I didn't get ######### from those boxes. 
    Like I said, I lack, or don't have a lot of those things.
    Iridescent heads are one time use items.

And let's see how long your supply lasts when you use them for every game. 
    It looks different when you stockpile them, and use bloodpoints from matches with other characters. 

DS, and the rest can be used once in every match with no upkeep costs.
    Imagine if Adrenaline or DS was an ultra rare 7k blood point offering instead of a perk?

Guess what? I don't have overwhelming presence, or Franklin's as teachable. Your advice is useless.

Ok so you don't chase the guy with a flashlight every trial. What happens when there's 2, 3 or 4 people doing that tactic, and you don't have Franklin's or Overwhelming presence?

Nice jab at my ego. Lol. I don't really give a damn what you think about me.
    I'll especially dodge your ass if I see you. Lawl enjoy the longer lobby wait times.
  • Arroz

@HawkAyeTheNoo said:
    Simple answer, p3 means an experienced player, you know the game. A lot of killers want to face potatos. The challenge of p3s is to much for them so they dodge looking for that easy prey. 

But most p3 players are potato, lmao

• Arroz

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Arroz said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

This is a consequence of survivors being dicks and the Dev's not giving killers the tools for counterplay to common second chance tactics.  If survivors dont want to be dodged, stop being dicks and Dev's fix your game.

@KissyKissy said:

This is a consequence of survivors being dicks and the Dev's not giving killers the tools for counterplay to common second chance tactics.  If survivors dont want to be dodged, stop being dicks and Dev's fix your game.

It looks different when you stockpile them, and use bloodpoints from matches with other characters. 

Imagine if Adrenaline or DS was an ultra rare 7k blood point offering instead of a perk?

Guess what? I don't have overwhelming presence, or Franklin's as teachable. Your advice is useless.

Ok so you don't chase the guy with a flashlight every trial. What happens when there's 2, 3 or 4 people doing that tactic, and you don't have Franklin's or Overwhelming presence?

I'll especially dodge your ass if I see you. Lawl enjoy the longer lobby wait times.

Potato killer detected, for this the game is dying, I think it's time to move to last year ;), It's not my problem if you dont have that perks as teachable, it's your problem so dont complain about flashlight, they can be easy countered, just look at the wall or scare the flashlight guy and pick em up..

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    I hate to say something that you probably already know but killers that see prestige level three anything will immediately think okay this person knows what they're doing.

If they see a prestige level any character that you can buy a Cosmetics for and then they become a little worried. Due to the fact that they believe not everybody can be that broke
  • Arroz

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Arroz said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

@KissyKissy said:

You just dodging for a easy prey because you can't even kill that default dwight, if you dont want to face people of know how to use a flashlight just depip to rank 20.. Adrenaline is not op.. It's a meta perk Yes but it's not op, DS yes is op.. DS and noed should get removed they need to balance some survivor things and some killers addons (Like iridiscent hatchets) The problem is not the huntress ultrare addon, the problem is THE BROKEN HITBOXES.. because huntress hatchet are ez to counter but the hitbox is a ######### #########.

• Arroz
    edited January 2019

@Countfunkular said:
    I hate to say something that you probably already know but killers that see prestige level three anything will immediately think okay this person knows what they're doing.

If they see a prestige level any character that you can buy a Cosmetics for and then they become a little worried. Due to the fact that they believe not everybody can be that broke

I think im just gonna use cosmetics.. but the problem is the players i get matched, they are ######### p3 claudette's with coldwind offering..

• Rebel_Raven
    Arroz said:

@Rebel_Raven said:
    Arroz said:

@Rebel_Raven said:

Arroz said:

@KissyKissy said:

@KissyKissy said:

Potato killer detected, for this the game is dying, I think it's time to move to last year ;), It's not my problem if you dont have that perks as teachable, it's your problem so dont complain about flashlight, they can be easy countered, just look at the wall or scare the flashlight guy and pick em up..

Can't look away breaking the pallet. Or vaulting.
    Didn't say anything about while picking people up, or such.

I'll complain as much as I like. 

Why are you complaining and threatening to leave if you don't like complaining?
    Sounds like me complaining is your problem. 
  • NoShinyPony

@Arroz said:

@NoShinyPony said:

I only equip medkit for heal faster or toolboxes for a ritual.. because I suck with flashlight's and i still get dodge.. But the people who i get matched EQUIP A LOT OF THINGS..

The killer doesn't know that you bring the toolbox for a sabotage daily and not for gens.
    The killer doesn't know that it's a "normal" medkit and not an insta-heal.

If a killer sees these items in a lobby, they always have to calculate whether they could handle x insta-heals and so on, because usually these items are not for sabo dailies and insta-heals are super common.

If the killer wants to play nurse, then they might accept a certain lobby while another killer who wants to play Freddy has to dodge.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Hopefully queue times are really so absurd like you say.
    Then we might get some SWF balancing.....

• ForeheadSurviors
    ForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    4 non p3 survivors with default cosmetics come into the lobby * killer immediately readys* 
  • Paddy4583
    4 non p3 survivors with default cosmetics come into the lobby * killer immediately readys* 
    True story
  • Arroz

@ForeheadSurviors said:

1 default dwight and 3 baby megs come into the lobby *killers inmediately readys

• Arroz

@NoShinyPony said:

@Arroz said:

@NoShinyPony said:

The killer doesn't know that you bring the toolbox for a sabotage daily and not for gens.

If a killer sees these items in a lobby, they always have to calculate whether they could handle x insta-heals and so on, because usually these items are not for sabo dailies and insta-heals are super common.

If the killer wants to play nurse, then they might accept a certain lobby while another killer who wants to play Freddy has to dodge.

I just dont care if someone join my lobby with 4 medkits I just enjoy the game And if I lose I move on and play another, are you serious.. Killer are scared of a ######### toolbox? Just bring franklin's demise damn

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

@Arroz said:

@NoShinyPony said:

@Arroz said:

@NoShinyPony said:

I just dont care if someone join my lobby with 4 medkits I just enjoy the game And if I lose I move on and play another, are you serious.. Killer are scared of a [BAD WORD] toolbox? Just bring franklin's demise damn

I never dodge. If a match goes poorly and I'm gen rushed I'll just forfeit and go AFK.

But for other people a SWF group with items can easily be a frustrating and terrible experience for them. The game is not balanced around voice chat and when playing a low tier or slower killer it shows.

Most killers just want a fun match, like most survivors.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@se05239 said:

Seriously, don't ever come crying about anyone DC'ing, or gen rushing, etc. You want an easy game, and that is all there is to it. I played 27 killer matches this past week and 6 survivor matches. I dodged zero, faced roughly 25 swf's of 2 or more. Got dodged easily a dozen times.

If you load up toolboxes, I load up franklin's. Easy fix.

• NoShinyPony

@Arroz said:

@NoShinyPony said:

@Arroz said:

@NoShinyPony said:

I just dont care if someone join my lobby with 4 medkits I just enjoy the game And if I lose I move on and play another, are you serious.. Killer are scared of a [BAD WORD] toolbox? Just bring franklin's demise damn

Killers aren't "scared" of one single toolbox. But this game is neither balanced for 3 toolboxes nor for several insta-heals.

If you don't bother going into a match where you don't have equal but only slim chances of winning, then that's fine by me.

Killers just want to play a fair game.

Concerning Franklin's: It doesn't work. You find the first surv, chase them, this surv loses their item. The other survivors still have their toolboxes and work on gens.

• Paddy4583
    I’ve noticed when you’re on here the killers dodging decreases server wide..... it’s not a coincidence 
  • weirdkid5

@weirdkid5 said:
    Arroz said:

@se05239 said:

Seriously, don't ever come crying about anyone DC'ing, or gen rushing, etc. You want an easy game, and that is all there is to it. I played 27 killer matches this past week and 6 survivor matches. I dodged zero, faced roughly 25 swf's of 2 or more. Got dodged easily a dozen times.

If you load up toolboxes, I load up franklin's. Easy fix.

You might have a point if I actually played Killer. But I dont. I'm a solo survivor. You sound pretty silly now don't you?
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    edited January 2019

Nope, not at all. Makes your statement no less shallow than the first. Seriously, that is the problem in this whole community. I play both killer and survivor, mostly killer, but get tired of hearing the crying of both sides. (And I'm referring to the final line in your post.)

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    If they forced or punished players for not going against a team they don't wanna go against that would be kinda messed up and I could see players deciding to leave because of that... I mean it could be because of ping or anything else as well... I can understand DCing in the game and whatever.. but a lobby d0dfe isn't really punishable imo