The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

In-game spawn animations

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

title says it all, it would be nice nice to see during the camera span survivors do a little animation(claudette picks up leaves or flowers) dependent on the background of survivor (Meg will be doing warm-ups)

Comments

• Misa22
    Misa22 Member Posts: 36
    And dwight exiting a locker
    You have no idea how loud i laughed. Jesus... 
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

@Dokta_Carter said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

title says it all, it would be nice nice to see during the camera span survivors do a little animation(claudette picks up leaves or flowers) dependent on the background of survivor (Meg will be doing warm-ups)

And dwight exiting a locker

I just read that and good GOD do I miss lol

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited January 2019

Let's do that!

Dwight: Fixing his tie/just cleaning his outfit (meme version is the locker xd)
    Meg: Doing workout crouching or something
    Claudette: Picking the flowers
    Jake: Having a crow land on his hand and then go away (i know weird best i could come up with)
    Nea: Checking if her spray has well spray left! Or grafitting ground beneath her that dissapears when game starts
    Bill:... just chilling? Idk
    David: Training his punches
    Jeff: Same as Neas
    Laurie: Being really really careful and basically doing current animation
    Ace: Doing tricks with cards
    Feng: ? (i have no clue)
    Quentin: Falling asleep and waking up at the end/getting some wake up medicine in him
    Tapp: Looking at his notes
    Kate: Singing a song (that only she can hear)
    Adam: Looking at a book of some kind.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Milo said:

Let's do that!

Dwight: Fixing his tie/just cleaning his outfit (meme version is the locker xd)
    Meg: Doing workout crouching or something
    Claudette: Picking the flowers
    Jake: Having a crow land on his hand and then go away (i know weird best i could come up with)
    Nea: Checking if her spray has well spray left! Or grafitting ground beneath her that dissapears when game starts
    Bill:... just chilling? Idk
    David: Training his punches
    Jeff: Same as Neas
    Laurie: Being really really careful and basically doing current animation
    Ace: Doing tricks with cards
    Feng: ? (i have no clue)
    Quentin: Falling asleep and waking up at the end/getting some wake up medicine in him
    Tapp: Looking at his notes
    Kate: Singing a song (that only she can hear)
    Adam: Looking at a book of some kind.

Would be hilarious if all the other survivors could hear Kate sing. Especially if all four play as Kate, use a offering to make survivors spawn together and voila  Dead by Daylight has its own musical now.