The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I use SWF to get a game

Swiftblade131
Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Because 8/10 games, when I play solo survivor, not only are my teammates complete dimwits, but half the time, I end up in the game with 3 or 2 people. Then there is the issue of people rage quitting, regardless if all 4 made it or not.
Hit --> DC
Hooked --> DC
Downed --> DC
A failed skill check --> DC
Certain killer --> DC
Can we just not?

When I am with friends, this is less likely to happen and the game is more fun. That is my problem currently when trying to play survivor.

Comments

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    It really depends on the ranking but as a solo player I truly understand your pain. It also makes the game a lot more challenging since you don’t really know what’s going on with your teammates or what they’re doing. The DC rates should probably be less now since they implemented ragequitting as a reportable offense.

I understand it can ruin your experience though.
  • kamisen
    kamisen Member Posts: 794

I hate when it happens. If I play as a killer and two survivors DC --> Farming festival ensues.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Because 8/10 games, when I play solo survivor, not only are my teammates complete dimwits, but half the time, I end up in the game with 3 or 2 people. Then there is the issue of people rage quitting, regardless if all 4 made it or not.
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

When I am with friends, this is less likely to happen and the game is more fun. That is my problem currently when trying to play survivor.

I dont like to play solo survivor BECAUSE I GET MATCHED WITH POTATOES, I got ######### chased for 3 gens and they let me die in the hook.. for this is play in swf I know it's a little bit unbalanced but it's the only wait to dont die in the hook and get some fun.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

Guess what, players gonna DC if the devs dont care.....

• Master

@Arroz said:

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

I dont like to play solo survivor BECAUSE I GET MATCHED WITH POTATOES, I got [BAD WORD] chased for 3 gens and they let me die in the hook.. for this is play in swf I know it's a little bit unbalanced but it's the only wait to dont die in the hook and get some fun.

Thats the ranking systems fault. The whole community cried about easier pips, im talkign both sides here, so everybody can reach rank 1 easily now

• Arroz

@Master said:

@Arroz said:

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

I dont like to play solo survivor BECAUSE I GET MATCHED WITH POTATOES, I got [BAD WORD] chased for 3 gens and they let me die in the hook.. for this is play in swf I know it's a little bit unbalanced but it's the only wait to dont die in the hook and get some fun.

Thats the ranking systems fault. The whole community cried about easier pips, im talkign both sides here, so everybody can reach rank 1 easily now

Personally i reach more easy rank 1 with killer than survivor because are common things that killers should do (Break pallets, find survivors, hook and chase) But as survivor it's more hard because if you get chased for 5 gens you only get 1 pip... I supossed those survivor got in rank 1 for repair, break totems and escape?..

• Master

@Arroz said:

@Master said:

@Arroz said:

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

Personally i reach more easy rank 1 with killer than survivor because are common things that killers should do (Break pallets, find survivors, hook and chase) But as survivor it's more hard because if you get chased for 5 gens you only get 1 pip... I supossed those survivor got in rank 1 for repair, break totems and escape?..

You need to do sth in all categories, check out how the emblem system works in the wiki.
    Generall I would say that its easier to double pip with killer, but in high ranks its easier to pip with survivor (assuming no potato mates).

But nonetheless, its far too easy for both sides to rank up

• Arroz

@Master said:

@Arroz said:

@Master said:

@Arroz said:

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

You need to do sth in all categories, check out how the emblem system works in the wiki.
    Generall I would say that its easier to double pip with killer, but in high ranks its easier to pip with survivor (assuming no potato mates).

@Master said:

@Arroz said:

@Master said:

@Arroz said:

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Hit --> DC
    Hooked --> DC
    Downed --> DC
    Certain killer --> DC
    Can we just not?

Uhm, your right and for this problem a lot of potatoe's are in rank 1.. this problem need to be fixed and im gonna play solo most of the times because play solo in rank 1 is a challenge.. but playing as swf I can just easy win that game.. (And this is a problem too)