Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
DBD Frame drop after performing any action
AbdullahAyaan
Member Posts: 2
I play DBD on my ASUS GL503GE laptop.
Specification:
- CPU
- Intel Core i5-8300H
- GPU
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB GDDR5)
- RAM
- 8GB
- File in SSD
Issue: The game runs smoothly at first but experiences frame drops whenever I perform an action, such as repairing a generator, rescuing a teammate, or cleansing a totem. If i press ESC on the keyboard and then get back into the game, it again runs smoothly until i perform any action again.
I've attached a video demonstrating the problem.
I’d like to know the cause—could it be due to my CPU being low-end? My PC specs exceed the recommended requirements listed on the DBD website.
Video Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qxaUsvLPm-CGfk5g6pCVx8G44wiVBjRS/view?usp=sharing
What would be the solution? Do I need to Increase my RAM?
Tagged:
0