The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

One blink to... DC them all?

NurseMainBTW
NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

I'm sorry, I just thought that it was hilarious since they all disconnected together at the first blink in the game.

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

wow, they really don't want to face a nurse, nurse is a fun killer they just want easy-wait is that a long life flashlight and insta-heal, wow they really dont want to face a nurse, but you should blur the names out

• NurseMainBTW

Oh shoot you're right, fixing it right up.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

The reason why people DC against a nurse might be related to the last matches (I am not saying it is OK to dc though)

Sometimes people have pretty bad matches against a particular killer and they DC the first time they see that killer in the following matches.

This group seems to be a SWF and they have 4 DC. Most probably they decided together lol

Also 4 DC never happens btw.

• NurseMainBTW

Yes, this was a SWF. Not that I care tho, I just want to play :(

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Next time try legion, freddy or wraith... LOL!

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    edited January 2019

wow, they really don't want to face a nurse, nurse is a fun killer they just want easy-wait is that a long life flashlight and insta-heal, wow they really dont want to face a nurse, but you should blur the names out

4x DS aswell, 3x adrenalin for genrush clutch and unbreakable to counter slugging. These guys definitely want to bully but they know they can't against a nurse 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@NurseMainBTW said:

I'm sorry, I just thought that it was hilarious since they all disconnected together at the first blink in the game.

Hilarious yeah, I hope you stockpiled a lot of addons to compensate for such games

• Master

Clearly they walked into the game with the intention to bully a killer if I look at their loadouts......
    Shame that you cant do that to nurse :wink:

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

4x DS aswell, 3x adrenalin for genrush clutch and unbreakable to counter slugging. These guys definitely want to bully but they know they can't against a nurse 
    Using perks = bullying? Or are you just making assumptions and causing drama because they are SWF?
  • NurseMainBTW
    edited January 2019

I mean... with builds like those they could've easily won this game if they played their cards right. The map was also Graham school (which isn't very good for Nurse) so I can hardly think they DC all together because they just didn't want to play against a nurse if I gotta be completely honest.

• Creator
    Creator Member Posts: 360

@NurseMainBTW said:

They were just waiting for some Trapper, in order to show him their "super skill", to show how they can jump into the same window 100 times and run around the pallet for 1000 hours without getting tired. And then make fun of him at the gate… And then the Nurse suddenly ... All their plans violated :D

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    edited January 2019
    Last night 
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Mate, they're clearly a toxic SWF squad, there's no possibility of four randoms using DS in the same match.
    And principally all four of them dc at the same time.

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Last night i play Freddy vs 3swf+1.
    3swf DC in one minute.. with Freddy..
  • TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

I don't blame them, I find nurse games very boring especially at higher ranks. 1 person goes down gets hooked, BBQs and blinks to the next person goes down before the first person gets unhooked, rinse and repeat. There's usually a ruin and noed involved too.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

I don't blame them, I find nurse games very boring especially at higher ranks. 1 person goes down gets hooked, BBQs and blinks to the next person goes down before the first person gets unhooked, rinse and repeat. There's usually a ruin and noed involved too.

Except the nurse didn't have node and ALL of them have d strike 3 with adrenaline for when the last gem is done plus according to the OP the map was in their favor.
  • HavelmomDaS1

Using perks = bullying? Or are you just making assumptions and causing drama because they are SWF?
    It's just my experience. Usually those toxic survivors who try to bully (or are just simply death squads who only want to depip you and to genrush the living ######### out of you) have exactly this loadout, especially if more than 2 survivors run this. 
    Or are trying to tell me that usually toxic survivors are running spine chill, premonition and dark sense and map items? 
    Imo it was clear in this case, to much meta perks and everyone DCed.
  • NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

@Lanis_ said:
    Last night i play Freddy vs 3swf+1.
    3swf DC in one minute.. with Freddy..

feel bad for the +1 been there.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2019

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

I got into a match vs a 4 man SWF, soon as the game started, I went and blinked to the nearest generator. They all DCed almost at the exact same time, and they said, "Learn to play a real killer".

I actually fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

is it weird that i find nurses fun to go up against?

• NurseMainBTW
    edited January 2019
    Not gonna lie. I find nurses funny to play against because I know her every weakness. ^^"

Honestly... Nurse is not that hard to play against when you have do many crutch perks against her. I don't have BBQ or NOED either (who the hell uses NOED on nurse after level 15? Lmao)

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650
    edited January 2019

I avoid Nurse and Billy every game and just DC. Games are just boring vs'ing the same 2 killers over and over again when there are 14 killers in total.

Unfortunately, Billy and Nurse are way to high of tier and are unbalanced compared to every other killer, not to mention they are the easiest killers in game and take absolutely no skill to play.

• brokedownpalace
    edited January 2019

Mate, they're clearly a toxic SWF squad, there's no possibility of four randoms using DS in the same match.

And what is your evidence of them being toxic? I didn't question whether they were SWF or not. 

I also find it strange that there is "no possibility of four randoms using DS" when plenty of people in this community insist that nearly every survivor carries DS. Both can't be true.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    CronaWins said:

I avoid Nurse and Billy every game and just DC. Games are just boring vs'ing the same 2 killers over and over again when there are 14 killers in total.

Unfortunately, Billy and Nurse are way to high of tier and are unbalanced compared to every other killer, not to mention they are the easiest killers in game and take absolutely no skill to play.

Please don't bait. 
  • Tsulan
    Survivors: 4x DS is fair and fun to play against. Killers shouldn't be such babies. 
    Also survivors: playing against nurse is unfair and it's totally legit to disconnect. 
  • BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@NurseMainBTW said:
    Yes, this was a SWF. Not that I care tho, I just want to play :(

Some people want to be able to play and have fun in the game , and if anyone here is saying that playing against a good nurse is "fun" then they have never played against one or their "fun" is not the same as of some others.
    Maybe they just had too many nurses today , who knows.

And it's exactly why I try not to go anywhere near purple and red ranks. Too many tryhards who only play nurse.

• Master

@brokedownpalace said:
    HavelmomDaS1 said:

ToxicFengM1n said:

Are we playing the same game?

• Master

@CronaWins said:

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    edited January 2019

@CronaWins said:

Nurse taking no skill to play? Nurse is the killer with the biggest skill cap. It's very hard to be a good nurse, Billy is easier I'll give you that but nurse, nope.
    The Reason you see these two all the time is because they generally people's only answers to SWF, Especially the kind like OPs game with Instaheals, 3 Adrenaline, 4 DS and more...

• brokedownpalace

It's just my experience. Usually those toxic survivors who try to bully (or are just simply death squads who only want to depip you and to genrush the living ######### out of you) have exactly this loadout, especially if more than 2 survivors run this. 
    Or are trying to tell me that usually toxic survivors are running spine chill, premonition and dark sense and map items? 
    Imo it was clear in this case, to much meta perks and everyone DCed.
    Yeah they usually carry these perks because they are regarded as some of the best perks in the game and thus most commonly used. But simply using these perks does not make one toxic and you can't just assume they were going to be. Maybe it was 4 stoned dudes who were legit scared to face a Nurse? Lol. No need to assume the worst.

I play on PS4 where good Nurses are a rarity, for obvious reasons. There's plenty of killer variety. I'm not sure how I would react if I was facing godly Nurses every other match on PC.
  • CronaWins

@Tsulan said:
    CronaWins said:

Please don't bait. 

Don't bait what?

I play both killer and survivor at rank 1 (before anyone jumps on the survivor main bandwagon). I know how strong these killers are from both sides and i know how easy they are to play. I can efficiently 4K mid-game compared to every other killer. It's really the insane map pressure they have compared to every other killer that makes them able to dominate so easily.

So yeah, when the player base isn't as large and you get the same killers over and over again. The game becomes stale and boring. There is a reason they are the most played killers at rank 1, and it's not because their hard to play.

• Tsulan
    CronaWins said:

@Tsulan said:
    CronaWins said:

Please don't bait. 

Don't bait what?

I play both killer and survivor at rank 1 (before anyone jumps on the survivor main bandwagon). I know how strong these killers are from both sides and i know how easy they are to play. I can efficiently 4K mid-game compared to every other killer. It's really the insane map pressure they have compared to every other killer that makes them able to dominate so easily.

So yeah, when the player base isn't as large and you get the same killers over and over again. The game becomes stale and boring. There is a reason they are the most played killers at rank 1, and it's not because their hard to play.

Yeah sure... nurse is easy to play. 
    The reason why you only see those killers is because others are simply not viable on those ranks. 
    Want endless survivor queues on rank 1? Just nerf those killers. 
  • HavelmomDaS1
    Tsulan said:
    CronaWins said:

Please don't bait. 
    I was going to say that it's more like that the others need to get higher tier and not nurse and billy lower lol
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

@brokedownpalace said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

@brokedownpalace said:

And what is your evidence of them being toxic? I didn't question whether they were SWF or not. 

I also find it strange that there is "no possibility of four randoms using DS" when plenty of people in this community insist that nearly every survivor carries DS. Both can't be true.

There's no possibility of four randoms using DS at the same match, I never said that survivors don't use DS, I stated that's very unlikely 4 strangers using DS. And also, I never said that all survivors use DS, these words are not mine.

Also, of course they're toxic SWF, they all DC'ed when they heard the nurse's first blink, all of them are using DS and three are using Adrenaline. They probably wanted to bully some killer. But of course, you can't bully a good nurse.

• CronaWins
    edited January 2019

@Tsulan said:
    The reason why you only see those killers is because others are simply not viable on those ranks. 

There not viable because they have to deal with a mechanic of the game; Looping.

And no other killer has that kind of map pressure except Billy.

• brokedownpalace

@brokedownpalace said:
    Unnamed_Freak said:

@brokedownpalace said:

There's no possibility of four randoms using DS at the same match, I never said that survivors don't use DS, I stated that's very unlikely 4 strangers using DS. And also, I never said that all survivors use DS, these words are not mine.

Also, of course they're toxic SWF, they all DC'ed when they heard the nurse's first blink, all of them are using DS and three are using Adrenaline. They probably wanted to bully some killer. But of course, you can't bully a good nurse.

I didn't say you said any of those things. But if DS is so common then to say there's no possibility of 4 randoms using DS in the same match is absurd.

The second part is all speculation. Again, you're basically saying using certain perks is toxic because other than them DCing (which could have been because they hate the map, one friend had to go so the other 3 didn't want to waste time playing a match with 5 gens, etc), the perks used is your only "evidence."

I'm just pointing out that you, and others, are making assumptions based on your preconceived notions, which adds nothing to any discussion except to further division in the community.
  • Tsulan
    CronaWins said:

@Tsulan said:

There not viable because they have to deal with a mechanic of the game; Looping.

Billy is loopable. Even nurse can be looped for ages. But in a different way. 
  • HavelmomDaS1
    Tsulan said:
    CronaWins said:

@Tsulan said:

You mean the "run big loops around the map and do some LOS breaks so she will never catch up" loop? Yeah, pretty funny sometimes to loop a nurse this way, works really good without range addons.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan said:
    CronaWins said:

@Tsulan said:

You mean the "run big loops around the map and do some LOS breaks so she will never catch up" loop? Yeah, pretty funny sometimes to loop a nurse this way, works really good without range addons.
    Yes and it's really funny to do this. 
    But most survivors never tried it, because they instantly disconnect against her.

Looping in corn fields is also easy to pull off. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@NurseMainBTW said:

I'm on PS4 so playing the Nurse is like playing against a Unicorn.

• Broosmeister
    Broosmeister Member Posts: 281

Except the nurse didn't have node and ALL of them have d strike 3 with adrenaline for when the last gem is done plus according to the OP the map was in their favor.
    You're talking about a specific game while he talks about games vs Nurse in general. I think playing vs Nurse is fun because i'm on console and almost all nurses are complete dogshit. But when i see what a good PC nurse can do, i get that people don't like playing vs her. But with an instaheal, 4 DS and other crutch ######### i would at least give it a shot lol.