The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Have people figured out how to hack Xbox just now or something? Speed boost swf spotted.

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
So here I was playing some clown I get into a match. 
A little into the game I hit my first survivor and they took off and I could never reach them because they were consistently sprinting almost twice as fast as normal. 

I kept getting chases with these 3 survivors in particular and every time they would outrun me by a lot even in a straight line.

I had to tunnell the solo player and camp him just to lure the swf into the save. They made the save and I downed the solo player (then he d/c) I had injured 2 of 3 swf at this time. They ran from the hook furthest from the open exit gate and I was closing them off there.

In a normal match clown would have had plenty of speed to get to the exit with no problem, however I was massively outrun by what I suspect to be speed hackers.
I filed an ingame report.

I also found it interesting how they didnt run a single exhaustion perk at all.

I messaged one of them saying "why was you moving so fast? Killer is faster yet you would all just outrun me in a straight line consistently"

They didn't reply. I think they were french or something, maybe didn't understand. If I had to describe what it was...it was like this swf had infinite sprint burst.

Again just incase this is a latency issue or whatever, I dunno but in game it was near impossible to catch them even with noed. 

Could just be dbd acting a little funky because I have good internet and this has never happened before in dbd.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

EAC = Easily Applied Cheat

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Could be lag. I've had laggy survivors that seem to run crazy fast but it's really they are jumping frames.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Master said:
    EAC = Easily Applied Cheat

True.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@thesuicidefox said:
    Could be lag. I've had laggy survivors that seem to run crazy fast but it's really they are jumping frames.

When they are lagging, then they are stuttering, but they are not moving faster than you in general.
    Speed hackers are really obvious and from this story, you can be pretty sure that they hacked

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    AshleyWB said:
    So here I was playing some clown I get into a match. 
    A little into the game I hit my first survivor and they took off and I could never reach them because they were consistently sprinting almost twice as fast as normal. 

I kept getting chases with these 3 survivors in particular and every time they would outrun me by a lot even in a straight line.

I had to tunnell the solo player and camp him just to lure the swf into the save. They made the save and I downed the solo player (then he d/c) I had injured 2 of 3 swf at this time. They ran from the hook furthest from the open exit gate and I was closing them off there.

In a normal match clown would have had plenty of speed to get to the exit with no problem, however I was massively outrun by what I suspect to be speed hackers.
    I filed an ingame report.

I also found it interesting how they didnt run a single exhaustion perk at all.

I messaged one of them saying "why was you moving so fast? Killer is faster yet you would all just outrun me in a straight line consistently"

They didn't reply. I think they were french or something, maybe didn't understand. If I had to describe what it was...it was like this swf had infinite sprint burst.

Again just incase this is a latency issue or whatever, I dunno but in game it was near impossible to catch them even with noed. 

Could just be dbd acting a little funky because I have good internet and this has never happened before in dbd.
    If there french then dep cheaters seeing as 2 know and 3 man teams go out there way to kill off solos and work with the killer
  • Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Sprint control, maybe? I do that, so...