The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perk setup / choices?

TeambossFloze
TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Hey guys,

I'm curious to know what perk builds people use Survivor/killer alike - and why you use them?

I use Lightweight, Adrenaline, Self care and Sprint Burst.

I tend to swap out Adrenaline occasionally for Small Game, Prove Thyself, Calm Spirit

I think this is a good perk build/set that helps with escaping the killer either by running away, or being sneaky sneaky, so it enables me to play a few different ways.

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    For survivor I like dead hard, self-care, iron will, and BT.  

For killer I like overcharge, ruin, BBQ, and monitor and abuse.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Solo: kindred, bond, open handed, small game.
    Swf: adrenaline, resilience, borrowed time, small game.

First build feels like you are playing with friends since you are aware of their location and they know theirs if you are on the hook, allowing them to work more efficiently. 
    The second one, since you can talk with friends already, is meant to finish the gens asap and heal with adrenaline. BT because you don't want to leave your friends behind and small game because of hex totems and/or noed. If someone else brings small game then Iron will.
  • TeambossFloze

@Vietfox said:

First build feels like you are playing with friends since you are aware of their location and they know theirs if you are on the hook, allowing them to work more efficiently. 
    The second one, since you can talk with friends already, is meant to finish the gens asap and heal with adrenaline. BT because you don't want to leave your friends behind and small game because of hex totems and/or noed. If someone else brings small game then Iron will.

ooh so you use Small game regardless and no self care in sight

• TeambossFloze

@TreemanXD said:

Do you still find BBQ useful after the closet rework

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Vietfox said:

ooh so you use Small game regardless and no self care in sight

Yeah, because most killers run a hex and/or noed.
    I always run small game when playing solo because i can't trust the others, most randoms don't care about cleansing totems. I usually run it with friends because the others have different builds, but if someone decides to run it then i'll run iron will, we just need 1 with small game.
    I don't run self care because it's a waste of time, when playing solo i'll keep doing gens till i find someone to heal me (with bond + open handed it's quite easy to see where your teammates are) and when i play with friends i usually heal with adrenaline since i know they are doing gens too.
  • GrootDude

@TreemanXD said:

Do you still find BBQ useful after the closet rework

Yep I still see auras most of the time.
  • TeambossFloze

@TreemanXD said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@TreemanXD said:

It blows my mind that people still don't counter BBQ with the closets - maybe they don't read the patch notes.

• GrootDude

@TreemanXD said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@TreemanXD said:

It blows my mind that people still don't counter BBQ with the closets - maybe they don't read the patch notes.

Plus some can’t make it to a locker in time
  • TeambossFloze

@TreemanXD said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@TreemanXD said:

TeambossFloze said:

@TreemanXD said:

understandable, if I get a whiff of BBQ then as soon as someone is down im hightailing it to a locker, or at least keeping my surroundings down whilst I do my gen.

• GrootDude

@TreemanXD said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@TreemanXD said:

TeambossFloze said:

@TreemanXD said:

understandable, if I get a whiff of BBQ then as soon as someone is down im hightailing it to a locker, or at least keeping my surroundings down whilst I do my gen.

I try to get in one as soon as possible.
  • Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@TeambossFloze said:
    Hey guys,

I'm curious to know what perk builds people use Survivor/killer alike - and why you use them?

I use Lightweight, Adrenaline, Self care and Sprint Burst.

I tend to swap out Adrenaline occasionally for Small Game, Prove Thyself, Calm Spirit

I think this is a good perk build/set that helps with escaping the killer either by running away, or being sneaky sneaky, so it enables me to play a few different ways.

Well make it, selfcare, balanced landing and distortion/small game. (This work better on swf)
    For solo survivor I dont have idea for a build..

• TeambossFloze

@Arroz said:

@TeambossFloze said:
    Hey guys,

>

Well make it, selfcare, balanced landing and distortion/small game. (This work better on swf)
    For solo survivor I dont have idea for a build..

like it...gona try balanced L tonight