The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who do you think the entity was before he/she became evil?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Did he/she have a normal job? family? how did he/she become the entity? what is their back stroy like the killers and survivors have? did he/she have a loved one? what turned them evil?

Comments

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Mushwin said:

Did he/she have a normal job? family? how did he/she become the entity? what is their back stroy like the killers and survivors have? did he/she have a loved one? what turned them evil?

The entity is a eldritch being that existed long before humans were a thing it is not a human turned evil
  • Mushwin

@fenrir it's a more of a fun sort of thing......just to conjour up some back story etc

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    What do you think the entity is? Some people say a god, or something- but how can we REALLY know? It may be evil incarnate- but what really is it?
  • JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I always imagine it's Mathieu Côté lifting the sacrificed survivor into the sky. When I heard him on the dev stream telling people that he knew about an prestige exploit and people would be banned for using it, I could sense the contained entity rage as I I felt myself being pulled into his realm as the next survivor.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    potus
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Mushwin said:

The entitiy was born devil

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

I always imagine it's Mathieu Côté lifting the sacrificed survivor into the sky. When I heard him on the dev stream telling people that he knew about an prestige exploit and people would be banned for using it, I could sense the contained entity rage as I I felt myself being pulled into his realm as the next survivor.

I agree with this. But that’s just a theory... A GAME TH... no?... ok.
  • tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    edited January 2019
    Probably my second year chemistry teacher at high school, God knows how evil she is...
  • Mushwin

@tt_ivi_99 LOL!