The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Since you're fixing things...

SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

I see your hotfix, very nice. One of the unvaultable windows on badham fixed. That's a very needed fix.

Now, how about the hook in front of the house that traps the killer in it when they hook a survivor?

How about that stairwell to the boiler area of the school that catches killers when they run up it? (this one has been around since i started playing, and hasn't been fixed)

And since you are fixing maps... how about the fence section on Haddonfield you can't vault?
How about the snow's brightness covering scratch marks/ making them harder to see at the ski lodge?

And how about people kneeling behind the killer and stopping the hook animation? Can this PLEASE be hotfixed too?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@SmokePotion said:
    I see your hotfix, very nice. One of the unvaultable windows on badham fixed. That's a very needed fix.

Now, how about the hook in front of the house that traps the killer in it when they hook a survivor?

How about that stairwell to the boiler area of the school that catches killers when they run up it? (this one has been around since i started playing, and hasn't been fixed)

And since you are fixing maps... how about the fence section on Haddonfield you can't vault?
    How about the snow's brightness covering scratch marks/ making them harder to see at the ski lodge?

And how about people kneeling behind the killer and stopping the hook animation? Can this PLEASE be hotfixed too?

You confuse survivor related bugs with killer related bugs.

THere is a hook in haddonfield where the killer has been blocked since the dawn of ages, but the devs didnt bother fixing that.