The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Did they alter the Huntress recently?

I never had the nerve to use Iridescent heads because I am not experienced with her and don't have the greatest aim. Her speed+missing throws=get looped forever. So lately since I don't like to waste add ons especially ultimate add ons I decided I might as well get to where I feel decent with her before going ahead and using those.

One thing I remember though I liked about her was when someone goes for a vault or a pallet drop. If you center your aim and quickly toss a hatchet its basically a free hit.

Just played a match where a guy could somehow duck and avoid that everytime. Like it was part of the motion or something. Its bad enough the invisible barriers all around the map that prevent her from landing hits but that really blew.

Had a 2k but the match still got on my nerves. Decisive strike saves him....insta heal saves him...flashlight saves him. Then I get it down to where 1 of the two IS going to die. BOOM they pull a skeleton key out of nowhere. It isn't fun at all to play killer when it feels like you have no options to win and the survivors hold all the cards.

Comments

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

They can avoid it if you throw it too late. Try to charge/tap the hatchet button before you are turning over the corner and release it as soon as you have visual of the pallet. Is the only way to hit them around walls with pallets. It requieres a milimetric aim, but its not that hard once you get used to do it.

And yeah i fell you ,multiple DS in a match is still a pain for every killer. One day maybe they will do something about it. Maybe.. we are still wating after more than a year lol