The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How come no one's talking about the hillbilly shadow nerf?

ThirdSealOPplzNerf
ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Stopping the chainsaw takes way longer than before and you move slower when putting down the chainsaw.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I didn't notice anything.

Is there a video for comparison? I am pretty sure it would be an important discussion on the forum if something like that happened?

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    So? Do you want him to get buffed? πŸ˜‚
  • ThirdSealOPplzNerf

@Yamaoka said:

No I want the chainsaw nerf to be reverted no asked asked for this exept the crying survivor mains.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf

@Delfador said:
    I didn't notice anything.

Is there a video for comparison? I am pretty sure it would be an important discussion on the forum if something like that happened?

The chainsaw takes around another second to put down which is ridiculous.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    It’s not really that bad.....
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

@Yamaoka said:

No I want the chainsaw nerf to be reverted no asked asked for this exept the crying survivor mains.

I've been playing Billy for the past 2 days and double pipped almost every game and (almost) had nothing but easy 4ks even against a full SWF team with decisive, flashlight and firecracker (red ranks). I even kept all 5 gens against the SWF team so "IF" he got "shadow nerfed" then he totally needed it.Β 
  • anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

@ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:

Hello, killer main here. Billy is gross and I feel dirty using him. Nurse at least takes a lot of practice, Billy is strong even when someone barely knows what they're doing.

It's like all the Billy mains got together and went "just yell in all the threads that suggest he could be nerfed that he's balanced, then we can keep going with these easy 4ks and one-shotting people we didn't even know were there!"

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    I never play Billy. I legit just played two games (after leveling him to 10 since i haven't done that lol oops) and i played 2 games in a row with just my 3 starter perks (trying to get my Adept trophy) and I got two 4ks in a row lol. I'm purple rank. I think its safe to say that he isn't ruined.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@Yamaoka said:
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:

@Yamaoka said:

I've been playing Billy for the past 2 days and double pipped almost every game and (almost) had nothing but easy 4ks even against a full SWF team with decisive, flashlight and firecracker (red ranks). I even kept all 5 gens against the SWF team so "IF" he got "shadow nerfed" then he totally needed it.Β 

anecdotal crap that may or may not be true lmao

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Havent played Billy since the update came out, I guess I'll have to see if that's a real thing.

Personally I think the only thing that should be nerfed is his recovery when you hit an object
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@yeet said:

anecdotal crap that may or may not be true lmao

Hey now no logic is allowed to be used when discussing any possible nerfs or buffs per forum made up rules.

Now speaking on personal anecdotes that may or may not be accurate due to playing versus Billy's I've not really noticed a difference. They're still able to cheese behind you just fine and get those easy downs except against the super 360 users.